Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
the phantasm is autouse and does more damage, so i'm fine with that

Ok..I guess I'm in the minority thinking that THE end-game bow should be quite a few steps better than the Duke drop.

Fought a boss and 4 invasions? Here: a slightly better Tsunami for you

Ok..I guess I'm in the minority thinking that THE end-game bow should be quite a few steps better than the Duke drop.
duke = endgame, since when wasn't this true? he's the 2nd to last real boss that you fight BEFORE the moon lord, (i'm not counting the cultist cuz he is pathetic with spectre)

Except few people in the entire universe use holy arrows. At least of my knowledge.

From what i've seen, 90% of it is luminite (which is actually the best) and venom (for those who didn't switch out yet)

Also, http://prntscr.com/7qxdjl
I actually prefer holy and ichor most(wish you could mix different kinds of arrows and bullets with multiple shot firing weapons)

duke = endgame, since when wasn't this true? he's the 2nd to last real boss that you fight BEFORE the moon lord, (i'm not counting the cultist cuz he is pathetic with spectre)

King Slime is pathetic with everything, and yet he still is a boss. Don't let difficulty judge if it's a boss or not. Also, i wouldn't call late 1.1 bosses ''endgame'' in 1.2 as you called late 1.2 bosses ''endgame'' as of 1.3.

Plus, the duke is not even necessary, it's just more of a side-boss, like Queen Bee.

Well it counts, despite spectre. It's one boss and 4 invasions away, or 5 if you're lucky enough to be spotted by a probe.

Besides why would you care about Phantasm if you went mage all over the Cultis' butt?

Either I'm just terrible with luck, or that's nonsense because I just got a natural Solar Eclipse...
... during the Lunar Event.
Yeah?
*slams glass of whiskey down onto the forums bar*
One time? I triggered the Lunar Event, bam. Bloodmoon. I killed all the pillars and the Moon Lord, then? Bam. Solar Eclipse. "Well, this is annoying" I thought. At last the glorious moon came over the horizon, but there was something off about it. It was red. Bam. Another Bloodmoon. Eventually the sun came up, and I breathed a sigh of relief. Only to see "A GOBLIN INVASION IS COMING FROM THE EAST!".

RNGesus has it out for me.

I thought Pedguin was using Holy Arrows?
yes, except stars from holy don't hit the moon lord. like, ever. It's really hard to hit, and honestly, not worth your time even before moon lord since venom arrows do more damage, and are MUCH, MUUUUCH easier to craft when you're killing fast moving bosses. From 6 pixie dust and a unicorn horn (which drops from an uncommon monster in the part of a biome few people care about) for just 45 arrows seems just hard to get when you can make 35 from an item that's sold from npcs.

Sure, the holy arrow has times when it's good to use, but it's really freaking hard to get and make, it's not really worth it.

Yeah?
One time? I triggered the Lunar Event, bam. Bloodmoon. I killed all the pillars and the Moon Lord, then? Bam. Solar Eclipse. "Well, this is annoying" I thought. At last the glorious moon came over the horizon, but there was something off about it. It was red. Bam. Another Bloodmoon. Eventually the sun came up, and I breathed a sigh of relief. Only to see "A GOBLIN INVASION IS COMING FROM THE EAST!".

*throws up hands*
Watch out guys...
That really sucks

Yeah?

I actually got 2 solar eclipses with blood moon in between, during solar event. So the question is: do I get a free drink or buy all a round?
[DOUBLEPOST=1436497221,1436497127][/DOUBLEPOST]

Against ML? they suck. Otherwise they add a lot of DPS to Tsunami and Phantasm.

yes, except stars from holy don't hit the moon lord. like, ever. It's really hard to hit, and honestly, not worth your time even before moon lord since venom arrows do more damage, and are MUCH, MUUUUCH easier to craft when you're killing fast moving bosses. From 6 pixie dust and a unicorn horn (which drops from an uncommon monster in the part of a biome few people care about) for just 45 arrows seems just hard to get when you can make 35 from an item that's sold from npcs.

Sure, the holy arrow has times when it's good to use, but it's really freaking hard to get and make, it's not really worth it.

Except... that's not really what I was saying. I didn't comment on how good or bad they are. You said no one in the universe uses Holy Arrows, so I linked to one of the most popular Terraria streamers... who used Holy Arrows to kill Moon Lord. So...

Yeah?

I once was fighting moon lord, and suddently solar eclipse, because why not. I defeated him and went to the eclipse monsters, then, Martian Probe! Bad aim, damn. Martian Madness. I was about halfway through MM when night began. It was a bloodmoon. I defeated the martians and got past BM, then when it dawned again...

The pirates are coming from the east!
[DOUBLEPOST=1436497392,1436497328][/DOUBLEPOST]
Except... that's not really what I was saying. I didn't comment on how good or bad they are. You said no one in the universe uses Holy Arrows, so I linked to one of the most popular Terraria streamers... who used Holy Arrows to kill Moon Lord. So...
Last comment before i go sleep, and i said FEW people actually use it, and i gave a reason for it.

I once was fighting moon lord, and suddently solar eclipse, because why not. I defeated him and went to the eclipse monsters, then, Martian Probe! Bad aim, damn. Martian Madness. I was about halfway through MM when night began. It was a bloodmoon. I defeated the martians and got past BM, then when it dawned again...

The pirates are coming from the east!

*buys everyone a drink*
Did you at least get a Discount Card? %:sigh:

So... I have a space sky bridge, battle potion, and water candle.....
I can't find a single stupid probe.

Even during bloodmoon.
I'm on a large world and I've gone from start to finish 7 times with no probes to show for it.

I think it may have been nerfed a bit too hard, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom