PC Terraria 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, hey, suicide is not a matter of joking about.

I know this is a joke, but there are actually a few suicide survivors (weird term, but it's real.) that would get offended by reading this.

It's just a joke mates :D ... i just want the update or we have to wait all the version to be updated to 1.2 to get the pc update

You should lost your terrarian mind for a moment and focus in something else mean they're doing the update.
I did this And was terrible.

Let the devs take as long as they want, they want to make sure its a stable, awesome, product for everyones enjoyment, these guys are not EA, that releases there games early, full of unwanted bugs, but develop the game in there own pace, remember, slow and steady makes great games, who knows, it could be Christmas as there release date as a gift ;)

@vito_scaletta , as several people noted your comment about suicide is inappropriate; suicide is nothing to joke about.

Also, there is no discussion value in your OP, even without the suicide reference. Please learn to use your profile status for things like "I can't wait for 1.3" instead of making a pointless thread about it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom