Terraria 2?

SteveisNoob

Pixel Pirate
The title says "Terraria 2: Electric Boogaloo" and I wondered our Terraria will jump to 2.0 version? It might be a stupid question or against the forum rules, so I'm really sorry if this question is one of these reasons.
Terraria2.png

I've never seen that as one of the Random Messages that can appear in the game window before. However I would assume it is just a joke in this case. Unless an official statement from one of the developers is made about a topic relating to the game (Even if there's something in the game itself that hints at something not implemented) I take every bit of news with a grain of salt.

Yea... I saw this one. In fact, there will be no Terraria 2, just Terrara: Otherworld, and the 1.3.1 update :)
This is not confirmed, there may be a sequel to the Terraria that we know of, but very few information has been revealed about it. Also, Otherworld isn't a second game, it's just a creative spinoff to Terraria itself.

Info that Terraria 2 has not been confirmed is true, but the fact that the addition of infinite worlds isn't possible right now and has been mentioned by devs might be a factor in confirming a possible Terraria 2. Terraria was so successful I wouldn't see why Terraria 2 wouldn't be made.

Yea... I saw this one. In fact, there will be no Terraria 2, just Terrara: Otherworld, and the 1.3.1 update :)
You don't know that. Redigit plans on making a Terraria 2, but has not started any form of development on it. He wishes or wished to include (psudeo-) infinite worlds in it.
Check your facts, because there are none. Terraria 2 may or may not happen, but it most likely will. Don't just jump to conclusions.

@OP Like everyone else said, it's just the splash text. It's meaningless and is different every time. As Rezzorvek said, it's a reference to something.

Back
Top Bottom