3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I don't know is this is a bug in my game I have been farming plantera and for some reason one of the drop is a ITEMNAME[5075] is a zappinator and I don't know why it says 0 Mana to fire I'm on original 3ds and sorry for my bad inglish I'm Spanish and I don't know if someone speak Spanish here
[doublepost=1504602205,1504601848][/doublepost]And a nother thing why Terraria on original 3ds run on normal memory mode and not in extended memory mode if Terraria original 3ds ran on extended memory mode it gonna run much better and don't lags a lot

I don't know is this is a bug in my game I have been farming plantera and for some reason one of the drop is a ITEMNAME[5075] is a zappinator and I don't know why it says 0 Mana to fire I'm on original 3ds and sorry for my bad inglish I'm Spanish and I don't know if someone speak Spanish here
[doublepost=1504602205,1504601848][/doublepost]And a nother thing why Terraria on original 3ds run on normal memory mode and not in extended memory mode if Terraria original 3ds ran on extended memory mode it gonna run much better and don't lags a lot
It a 3DS exclusive - the zappinator is from NES game Duck Hunt (the gun for the game) = is a magic weapon and uses 0 mana - check https://terraria.wiki.gg/Terraria_Wiki
for more info of 3DS extras

I save mi world with music off on 1.0.5 and now I cannot enter my world for some reason I'm on original 3ds

It a 3DS exclusive - the zappinator is from NES game Duck Hunt (the gun for the game) = is a magic weapon and uses 0 mana - check https://terraria.wiki.gg/Terraria_Wiki
for more info of 3DS extras

Yes I now is from duck hunt I'm a collectors of old consoles especially the Nintendo ones I have the original zapper gun with a original copy of the game duck hunt and the original Nintendo entertainment system/NES and another thing I update my Terraria in my 3ds a now the zappinator is fixed

Yes I now is from duck hunt I'm a collectors of old consoles especially the Nintendo ones I have the original zapper gun with a original copy of the game duck hunt and the original Nintendo entertainment system/NES and another thing I update my Terraria in my 3ds a now the zappinator is fixed
Yea, i happened to get it the first time i killed plantera

Hey! So I know the 3DS version isn't going to be getting any major content updates anymore, but will we still get some patches? It's no mobile version, but it can be annoying to play sometimes.

Also, I noticed that 1.3 music is present in the game. Does this mean we can expect partial 1.3 content besides the music?

...That doesn't answer my question.

The wiki says it is but I need to know if it's accurate, because I didn't get one.
Just in case you didn’t know they stopped updating the 3ds version, and I don’t know if the hat is in that version but if you can’t get it then it’s safe to assume it’s not in the 3ds version and never will be.

I found some new glitches in the 1.05 update, I have a standard 3DS XL, not a new one, but ShaThe first one i killed, it dropped 4 Stacked, yes seriously, nature's gifts. The second and third time, it dropped 4 Silver Chandeliers, and the 4th time, it dropped 4 stacked bands of starpower. What.
[doublepost=1510156631,1510156529][/doublepost]I'll provide some pictures, for proof.
[doublepost=1510156675][/doublepost]To be clear, the shadow hammers were the glitched enemies, sorry for the typo.

RE-LOGIC Y U NO UPDATE 3DS VERSION? :mad: I WANT THE LEPRECHAUN O'FYFFE PET SO BAD ;( it's no use trying is it... :sigh:
Manman is correct. We lost hope for the 3DS port ages ago. One day, we just stopped hearing from the developers. It really is a shame.

But hey, let's look on the bright side of things. Maybe the 3DS port (and Wii U, for that matter) were them testing the waters, seeing how the Nintendo fan base would like the game. Since I'm assuming they did, it means we will see a better Switch port? IDK, I'm just speculating at this point.

Manman is correct. We lost hope for the 3DS port ages ago. One day, we just stopped hearing from the developers. It really is a shame.

But hey, let's look on the bright side of things. Maybe the 3DS port (and Wii U, for that matter) were them testing the waters, seeing how the Nintendo fan base would like the game. Since I'm assuming they did, it means we will see a better Switch port? IDK, I'm just speculating at this point.
All I know is that I’m definitely gonna get Terraria for the Switch when it comes out.

Back
Top Bottom