Standalone Terraria apocalypse (Huge W.I.P) (Cyber, corrosion, covert and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, listen, I've heard that you want competition for both of our mods, it ain't happening.
I mod purely for fun, not for popularity or anything, just the great feels of modding and its accomplishments.

Just keep that in mind, I'd rather not start any trouble between Ulterraria: Reborn and Apocalypse.
Thank you.

no problem ^^ anyway I love your mod!

You forgot someone in the credits...
oh yeah, sorry

Hey, listen, I've heard that you want competition for both of our mods, it ain't happening.
I mod purely for fun, not for popularity or anything, just the great feels of modding and its accomplishments.

Just keep that in mind, I'd rather not start any trouble between Ulterraria: Reborn and Apocalypse.
Thank you.
Actually, he said he DOESN'T want competition.

Just noticed Tobvald is not part of the team. I'm afraid that this game is going to turn bad.
Its a mod... Not a game..
Tobbvald isnt part of the team because he didnt work on the mod. Notch just got permission from him to use the contagion in his mod. That is why he is listed under credits

Just noticed Tobvald is not part of the team. I'm afraid that this game is going to turn bad.
I offer to tobbvald to join, but he have problem currently so he can't join, I can still retry tough

Its a mod... Not a game..
Tobbvald isnt part of the team because he didnt work on the mod. Notch just got permission from him to use the contagion in his mod. That is why he is listed under credits

contagion and covert, I got cyber permission to

the standalone will include tmod api from blue, he suggest that 2 day ago, great idea for those that want to mess with the new biome and add monster or boss

For those that want a release date, it will be in 2016, since we introduce tmodloader api in the mod, we need that @bluemagic123 finish tmod first

there will be exclusive hook, when release will be here, we will try to do daily update, bugfix or new item.
also for those that want unique and harder thing in addon form, you will have possibility to install them in a file probably called tapocalypseMods

thanks for reading!

Hello everyone,

the apocalypse mod team is back and even more apocalyptic than before

the mod will include tobbvald corrosion (contagion), the cyber, the covert, the Apocalypse mod, terramineral and Bluemagic elemental unleash endgame expension. It will also include a new Mode that will be harder than expert mode

This will come soon on your screen with brand new boss and a new way of progressing in apocalypse mode

any suggestion will be welcome and sprite to!

Current team:
@Notch (team manager, author and banner spriter)
@TheGamingBoffin (lead coder, Co-author)
@bluemagic123 (second lead coder, Co-author)
@20805kacper (lead spriter, coder, universal spriter)
@A_judgementalLizard (spriter, he is awesomely good)
@S4l4kin (coder)
@piemansauce (spriter and sound maker)
@Exeton (coder for world gen and other thing)
@CyanSkull (spriter, he is really good, he made the text on the logo)
@Sin Costan (Coder, Co-author)
@Mr.Willywonka (Really great and awesome spriter
@SOAWplays (spriter)

credit:
an awesome thanks to @Tobbvald for letting us to include his awesome biomes suggestion!
an awesome thanks to @Zoomo for his sprite with cyber and letting us to include the Cyber!
An awesome thanks to @The Architect for slime moon drop sprite!

If you feel to deserve to be in credit please say

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Download link:
(coming in 2016)
Post a lot of screenshots... We dont know what to be hyped about if we cant see it :/

Post a lot of screenshots... We dont know what to be hyped about if we cant see it :/

we don't have any screenshot for now since we are waiting after blue to finish tmod, but when official development will start, there will be some of the new biome, for now we are just messing with trying to make infinite world

I'm interested if you got the cyber biome idea from a guy on Terraria online forums and are making his idea into your mod because if so awesome

I'm interested if you got the cyber biome idea from a guy on Terraria online forums and are making his idea into your mod because if so awesome
yeah, it his cyber, we only for blue to finish tmod for starting the mod, since that one feature of terraria apocalypse is mod compatibility (api standalone basically)

Here is a suggestion
skull-moving-pattern.gif

>>>>>>>>>
skull.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom