Terraria Community Feature: James "ChippyGaming" Bennett

Thanks for featuring me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As a side note to everyone else,
I was welcomed into this community when I was just 14 years old, and since then I have been given support, feedback and an invaluable opportunity to have my videos shared to millions of people. I don't have a single day I'm not thankful for all of that.
Quite awesome you were featured, I watch only your top 5's. The rest just isn't my cup of tea; no hate :)

One of the few youtube gamers I subscribe to and watch all the videos. Let's play is my fav, your narration makes it a lot of fun!

Well me and my friends are going to become the order of the bees, build a hive base, wear full bee armor, hornet minions, hornet pet, bee mounts, and have melee, ranged and magic with the Bee gun, bee keeper and the bee's knees
I did something similar, with a character called "Flumpkin the Pumpkin" He wears Pumpkin armor in vanity, Lives in a Massive Pumpkin, and has Punpkin-vs-Pumpkin Showdowns with Pumpking. His favorite food is Pumpkin Pie.

Seriously, Chippy?
He's just a bit better than Pedguin and HERO added together, but he starts out with pre-built houses and stuff in some playthroughs.
Nothing better than being bad at the game you record... eh, the people.

Seriously, Chippy?
He's just a bit better than Pedguin and HERO added together, but he starts out with pre-built houses and stuff in some playthroughs.
Nothing better than being bad at the game you record... eh, the people.
Stop being such a hater, I'd like to see YOU do better. -_-:mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom