Other Terraria Content Translation

Pedro Rocha

Terrarian
Hi, i'm a brazilian huge fan of Terraria and i am offering myself to do a translation for the Portuguese language, in name of the brazilian community of Terraria players(which is really big).

As I said, i'm offering myself to do it for free, this is my way to show my gratitude to all the happiness Terraria gave to me. I'm initially open to do PT-BR translation, but I can try to do PT-PT translation too.

I'd really like to do it, to increase the popularity of Terraria in Brazil and be part of a change to make this game that i like so much to grown up even more.

My name is Pedro Henrique Rocha, i have 16 years old and a lot of free time, that I'd like to spend doing something good to a game that i really like. I have a good domain of english language and I think that I can do a really good English to Portuguese translation of the full game, and maybe a Portuguese version of the terraria.org (Awesome new layout, congratulations).

Here in Brazil, there aren't so many people who can understand the English language, and they simply avoid playing games that doesn't have a PT-BR(Brazilian-Portuguese) version, and I'd appreciate if I have the opportunity of do a translation of full game Terraria, and open the community to other people for the sake of developers and gamers.

I'll let my facebook account, my twitter account and my email, hope to have a feedback.

twitter.com/porrapredo
facebook.com/pqpredo
[email protected] and [email protected]

Thanks, hope you guys enjoy my idea and support me doing this.

Back
Top Bottom