tModLoader Terraria Crash everytime I load/make a modded world

Syra

Terrarian
I Want to play a modded Terraria run, but my game Crash everytime i Want to make/load a World. Im using Thorium, Fargo's mutant Mod, Wing Slot, boss checklist and Yet Another Health Boss Bar

-All Mods enabled= Crash.
-Only Thorium enabled= Crash.
-All Mods enabled, Thorium disabled= Crash.
-All Mods DISABLED=Crash.
-Terraria Vanilla, no mods and no Tmodloader= No Crash and works with no problem.

After make that i know Tmodloader is the problem.

On Multiplayer i have no problem, i was playing on a Modded server with no problems. If you ask, the Tmodloader and Mod version are the same on Singleplayer and on the multiplayer server.

Crash Log:

terraria crash log.png

Please help me :C

The error mentions that file being open, but that isn't likely your fault (unless you opened that file). It's probably mods writing errors, but I dunno. I'd suggest starting tmodloader fresh with no mods enabled, see if the error happens. One thing that happens is that unloaded mods don't revert their changes and it makes it seem like tmodloader just doesn't work even though they appear disabled.

The error mentions that file being open, but that isn't likely your fault (unless you opened that file). It's probably mods writing errors, but I dunno. I'd suggest starting tmodloader fresh with no mods enabled, see if the error happens. One thing that happens is that unloaded mods don't revert their changes and it makes it seem like tmodloader just doesn't work even though they appear disabled.

I have every program i can closed, the error is still here. I disabled all Mods except Thorium, so i can make the world and get the biome and minerals, the error is still here. This just dont work and no one can help me, im doing all things the people says to me and i still get crash everytime.

Back
Top Bottom