Console terraria crashing, yellow screen and buzzing

matty0896

Terrarian
the first time i noticed a problem with terraria was that the audio would cut out every few minutes. now, at exactly 4:30am (becomes daytime) the game goes yellow and audio just buzzes. i know its not my xbox since as soon as i quit out of it, it stops. when i use the disc, audio cuts out. when i launch it through xbox game pass, the screen goes yellow and buzzes. i have forgotten which version it is but it is the latest version (1.0.5 or something like that???)

the first time i noticed a problem with terraria was that the audio would cut out every few minutes. now, at exactly 4:30am (becomes daytime) the game goes yellow and audio just buzzes. i know its not my xbox since as soon as i quit out of it, it stops. when i use the disc, audio cuts out. when i launch it through xbox game pass, the screen goes yellow and buzzes. i have forgotten which version it is but it is the latest version (1.0.5 or something like that???)
Hmmmmm have you tried restarting your Xbox? And a video would be nice to see what’s going on in game.
Edit: did you forget to mention a crash because the title says it crashes too.

it has yellow lines across the screen, must be a code problem since it goes yellow at exactly daytime, where it has to read the script for daytime instead of night time (so daytime music, daytime backround etc)

even if i go onto mini home menu (the menu that pops up when u press the xbox button) that part isnt yellow, but terraria still is.

my character corrupted? or my world? because even in a different world the sound cuts out. PS i do have 1 corrupted world on my character (the file is corrupted, underworld doesnt load properly) i dont use that world tho

The corrupted world wouldn’t be able to load if it was corrupted(I may be incorrect so please tell me) but I was saying your tv not your Xbox, the Xbox is the system your tv displays things called on, and maybe for certain times it’s trying to call stuff, but the tv is t working that well, I may be incorrect, but it’s just what I think, yeah that photo would help a lot to see what it looks like instead of an image in our heads of what we think it might look like.

im still going to send a photo in a few minutes, but would storage be an issue? i dont have much storage left

edit: maybe it cant save anything because my xbox is full?

im still going to send a photo in a few minutes, but would storage be an issue? i dont have much storage left

edit: maybe it cant save anything because my xbox is full?
No forage would not be the issue I think, after all your world is already saved and it just needs to load from the storage

Back
Top Bottom