PC Terraria does not work on windows 10 for me

Yoyo-chan

Terrarian
Hello, i have been having issues with terraria ever since i upgraded to windows 10. The game has been crashing as soon as i start it, i have tried validating the game's cache, deleting the folder in my games, and even uninstalling and re-installing the game, but i cant get it working, can anyone help? just in case, here is a picture of the error.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    12.5 KB · Views: 194
Have you tried installing the XNA Framework by opening the xnafx40_redist.exe file in the Terraria folder?

I was having this problem earlier, but I got mine to work....

You have to run your game in compatibility mode, AND THEN run the compatibility troubleshooter... answer the prompts in the troubleshooter, and when it asks, be sure to check the box that indicates that the program is having problems with permissions... Then when you have the opportunity, "Test the program"...

Hopefully it will run fine for you after that.

You have to run your game in compatibility mode, AND THEN run the compatibility troubleshooter... answer the prompts in the troubleshooter, and when it asks, be sure to check the box that indicates that the program is having problems with permissions... Then when you have the opportunity, "Test the program"...

I will try that aswell

Thanks that helped a lot and the game is running now

Back
Top Bottom