tModLoader Terraria Fortress 2

Who is your favorite Team Fortress 2 Character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

F2PKROW

Skeletron Prime
Terraria Fortress 2 Banner.png

I've been making sprites for Terraria for awhile and I just decided, "Why not make a mod with all the Team Fortress 2 weapon sprites that I made." So that's what I'm going to do! I'm gonna try to create almost every weapon that I can from each class in the game. I will also have sprites of the Australium versions of some weapons and Botkiller version of some weapons! (Australium sprites and Botkiller sprites made by @stevenawesome1018 )

Scrap Metal.png
Scrap Metal - Crafted with 10 Iron Bars
Robot Head.png
Robot Head - Dropped from Skeletron Prime
Scattergun.png
Scattergun - Crafted with 5 Scrap Metal
6 Damage
10% Critical Strike Chance
Very Slow Speed
Weak Knockback
Shoots 10 pellets
Force-A-Nature.png
Force-A-Nature - Crafted with 6 Scrap Metal
4 damage
Fast Speed
Extremely Strong Knockback
Shoots 12 Pellets
Shortstop.png
Shortstop - Crafted with 6 Scrap Metal
12 Damage
10% Critical Chance
Average Speed
Very Weak Knockaback
Shoots 4 Pellets
Soda Popper.png
Soda Popper - Crafted with 8 Scrap Metal
6 Damage
Fast Speed
Very Weak Knockback
Shoots 10 Pellets
Baby Face's Blaster.png
Baby Face's Blaster - Crafted with 6 Scrap Metal
8 Damage
Extremely Slow Speed
Weak Knockback
Shoots 10 Pellets
Back Scatter.png
Back Scatter - Crafted With 6 Scrap Metal
8 Damage
0% Critical Strike Chance
Very Slow Speed
Weak Knockback
Shoots 10 Pellets
Austrailium Scattergun.png
Australium Scattergun - Crafted with 1 Scattergun, 1 Reflective Gold Dye - Same Stats as Scattergun
Rust Botkiller Scattergun.png
Rust Botkiller Scattergun - Crafted with 1 Scattergun, 1 Robot Head, 3 Chains
20 Damage
Extremely Slow Speed
Weak Knockback
Shoots 10 Pellets
Pistol.png Pistol - Crafted with 3 Scrap Metal
12 Damage
4% Critical Strike Chance
Very Fast Speed
Weak Knockback
Lugermorph.png
Lugermorph - Crafted with 3 Scrap Metal - Same Stats as Pistol
CapperRED.png
C.A.P.P.E.R RED -Crafted with 3 Scrap Metal, 1 Red Dye - Same Stats as Pistol, makes Laser sounds when shot.
CapperBLU.png
C.A.P.P.E.R BLU - Crafted with 3 Scrap Metal, 1 Blue Dye - Same Stats as Pistol, makes Laser sounds when shot.
www.GIFCreator.me_F8k0Ss.gif
MONOCULUS! - Will rapidly shoot mini eyeball projectiles that explode on impact and deal alot of damage.

Added the Pistol, Lugermorh, and the C.A.P.P.E.R RED and BLU. Made it so you get Robot head from Skeletron Prime. Rust Botkiller Scattergun does more damage, shoots slower.
Added All Scout Primary Weapons. Added Australium Scattergun and Rust Botkiller Scattergun.

@quickseed40 - Main Spriter/Coder, Mod Creator
@stevenawesome1018 - Spriter
Thanks to Re-Logic for making Terraria!
Thanks to the people who made TModLoader!
Version 0.2 is OUT, get it in the Mod Browser!

All sprites are made by quickseed40 or stevenawesome1018, report any stolen sprites please!

Mod Progression - :yslime:
:kingslime: - The mod has been completed and will most likely recieve no more major updates!
:gslime: - I am currently working on the mod!
:yslime: - I am currently taking a break on the mod!/working on another mod!
:cslime: - This mod has stopped/been canceled and will receive no more updates!

Last edited:
Sprites are really good! I would like it if the force of nature would have a kickback effect similar to the blunderbuss (i think) in thorium mod. It would also be pretty cool if the black box had lifesteal, have soda popper give you a buff after dealing enough damage that lets you have extra jumps, baby face's blaster will increase speed based on how much damage is dealt but will decay if you jump or take damage, ect. (i could continue on and on). Anyway, i think this mod has great potential!

Edit: Oh and make sure that when the player shoots a gun, it will hold the right area. So you wont have the player holding the baby face's blaster's stock when shot.

Sprites are really good! I would like it if the force of nature would have a kickback effect similar to the blunderbuss (i think) in thorium mod. It would also be pretty cool if the black box had lifesteal, have soda popper give you a buff after dealing enough damage that lets you have extra jumps, baby face's blaster will increase speed based on how much damage is dealt but will decay if you jump or take damage, ect. (i could continue on and on). Anyway, i think this mod has great potential!

Edit: Oh and make sure that when the player shoots a gun, it will hold the right area. So you wont have the player holding the baby face's blaster's stock when shot.
I'm sorta a noob at coding so most of the stuff you listed up their might take a while to do, I already made it so the shotguns arent held at the stock. I also have it so the Force-A-Nature does a good amount of knockback to the enemy but I dont know if I can make it push you back as well. As for the Blackbox, when I get to that part to make it lifesteal, I think that wont be too hard to do. Anyways thanks for the feedback and suggestions! Version 0.1 of the mod should be up in the next couple hours so you can see how the gun are and if they are too Op or underpowered. Currently I'm thinking about changing the Scrap Metal recipe so it requires different types of Bars like silver, gold, copper, etc.

Oh i saw your mods on mod browser but there no homelink there, until i saw this here.. you should totally add the homelink to this forums link!

Oh i saw your mods on mod browser but there no homelink there, until i saw this here.. you should totally add the homelink to this forums link!
I think I added a link so you can just go directly to this mod-page from the web browser!

These are perhaps a bit strong to be made out of just iron, with how early that's available. The Soda Popper in particular is horrifyingly strong. I should not be managing 600 single-target DPS before Wall of Flesh, let alone with what's effectively iron gear.

These are perhaps a bit strong to be made out of just iron, with how early that's available. The Soda Popper in particular is horrifyingly strong. I should not be managing 600 single-target DPS before Wall of Flesh, let alone with what's effectively iron gear.
Yeah, I might lower the amount of pellets shot out per use to about 4-5 instead of about 12. Maybe I will make the weapon have more materials so you could only get it in pre-hardmode and maybe some in hardmode.

Maybe you could make the other scatterguns into upgrades from the base scattergun, and give the Australium Scattergun the Scattergun's current stats?
It'd also be cool if the weapons had effects similar to their in-game effects. For example, let's say you slowed down the Soda Popper to the Scattergun's firing rate, but gave it an effect where after... I dunno, let's say 75 pellets hit their target, the next shot's pellets will all be guaranteed criticals.

Maybe you could make the other scatterguns into upgrades from the base scattergun, and give the Australium Scattergun the Scattergun's current stats?
It'd also be cool if the weapons had effects similar to their in-game effects. For example, let's say you slowed down the Soda Popper to the Scattergun's firing rate, but gave it an effect where after... I dunno, let's say 75 pellets hit their target, the next shot's pellets will all be guaranteed criticals.
I would try the thing with the 75 pellets hit but I dont know too much about coding, I know there was a mod with an accessory/armor bonus/weapon that made it so if you didnt critical hit 4 times in a row, the the 5th hit would be a mini-crit, I dont remember what mod it was but I might see if the mod is open source to see if I can see how they did that code.

I would try the thing with the 75 pellets hit but I dont know too much about coding, I know there was a mod with an accessory/armor bonus/weapon that made it so if you didnt critical hit 4 times in a row, the the 5th hit would be a mini-crit, I dont remember what mod it was but I might see if the mod is open source to see if I can see how they did that code.
Yew Armor, from Thorium. I don't think it's open-source but you can ask the devs how they did it, see if they can help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom