Terraria keeps crashing (System.InvalidOperationException)

HighlyRounded

Terrarian
I keep getting something like this:
Capture.PNG

Not only this, I also get a similar one that says system not supported or something.

Also, when this doesn't happen, my game frequently blacks out, freezes, then starts again.

I've already tried reinstalling Terraria, but to no avail. I've also updated my graphics card and netframework. I don't really know why it's like this, my PC used to run it perfectly. Also Im running terraria through steam, so I can't use administrator mode.

As for when it started, I downloaded TmodLoader, then this problem started happen after a while basically. But I don't think that is what causes this problem because I've already reinstalled the game. Also, another game I play is also suffering from the blacking out and freezing (CK2) though it does not crash, but ck2 and terraria are the only ones affected.

I keep getting something like this: View attachment 237115

Not only this, I also get a similar one that says system not supported or something.

Also, when this doesn't happen, my game frequently blacks out, freezes, then starts again.

I've already tried reinstalling Terraria, but to no avail. I've also updated my graphics card and netframework. I don't really know why it's like this, my PC used to run it perfectly. Also Im running terraria through steam, so I can't use administrator mode.

As for when it started, I downloaded TmodLoader, then this problem started happen after a while basically. But I don't think that is what causes this problem because I've already reinstalled the game. Also, another game I play is also suffering from the blacking out and freezing (CK2) though it does not crash, but ck2 and terraria are the only ones affected.
Have you ever tried to uninstall and reinstall the NET. Frameworks and XNA?

Also, uninstall the TmodLoader if it causing the errors and crashes.

What's your PC specs?

Have you ever tried to uninstall and reinstall the NET. Frameworks and XNA?

Also, uninstall the TmodLoader if it causing the errors and crashes.

What's your PC specs?
Yeah, I've already uninstalled TmodLoader, followed by reinstalling Terraria, but the problem persists.

I've just tried reinstalling NET.Frameworks, doesn't seem to work,

My specs are 6gb ram (8 gb but 6 is useable only, I dedicated 2gb to video) Intel (R) family graphics driver (The basic one), 64 bit with i5 processors (basic one that came with the computer). I know my specs aren't suited for gaming, but Terraria used to run perfectly before, even on the highest settings.

Back
Top Bottom