Terraria Makeship Series - Hallowed Armor

Erm actually, you don't need any souls for hollow armor 🤓
My good sire, I have two critiques for this messages:
  1. It is "Hallowed," not "hollow." The word hollow means "[having] a hole or an empty space" while the word hallow means "made holy."
  2. The plush also contains the Pickaxe-Axe and the Excalibur, both of which contain "the souls of vanquished mechanical monstrosities."

My good sire, I have two critiques for this messages:
  1. It is "Hallowed," not "hollow." The word hollow means "[having] a hole or an empty space" while the word hallow means "made holy."
  2. The plush also contains the Pickaxe-Axe and the Excalibur, both of which contain "the souls of vanquished mechanical monstrosities."
Ah yes, I now comprehend my mistake. But your message has a problem as well. You see, the name of the product in question is "Hallowed Armor Plush." This means that the sentence describing the materials are specifically about the armor pieces, and not any other accessories. For this reason, I do declare your second point invalid.

The following statement(s) are edits.
I have noticed a second problem with your message. In your very first sentence, you said "I have two critiques for this messages."

You said "this messages." This is incorrect for two reasons. Firstly, there was only one message, so the word message should not be in plural form. Secondly, the word this should be changed to those when the noun following it is plural.

Ah yes, I now comprehend my mistake. But your message has a problem as well. You see, the name of the product in question is "Hallowed Armor Plush." This means that the sentence describing the materials are specifically about the armor pieces, and not any other accessories. For this reason, I do declare your second point invalid.
Ah, I do concede I have blundered.
Carry on.

The souls are for the Pickaxe Axe.
As mentioned in a previous reply of mine, the name of the product in question is "Hallowed Armor Plush." Therefore, the description of the "Hallowed Armor Plush" is describing the Hallowed Armor, and no extra accessories. This means that my point still stands, you don't need any souls for the Hallowed Armor 🤓

As mentioned in a previous reply of mine, the name of the product in question is "Hallowed Armor Plush." Therefore, the description of the "Hallowed Armor Plush" is describing the Hallowed Armor, and no extra accessories. This means that my point still stands, you don't need any souls for the Hallowed Armor 🤓
For the armor, no. But the plush includes the pickaxe axe which does require the souls.

Back
Top Bottom