Terraria Meets Startrek Vol 2

Glitched

Terrarian
This is project i posted on the other forums but it has been revamped thanks to 1.3

I present the new Enterprise E

UVM2Grl.jpg

The Entrance to the Enterprise is a landed shuttle on the surface

RM9Rz1o.jpg

Also the Captains Yacht is detached as well

5SUe0yi.jpg

There has been many upgrades ( i had to overhaul most of the visuals) but there are some features still missing but that will be possible thanks to the coming wire update.

I always try to look out for other space ships that people have built and there aren't many.

I will be creating more ships and other stuff from the Star Trek Universe.
However if you have a cool space ship that you made whether Trek themed or not, I would love to see it.

Update: After a few patches that broke some of the mechanics of the ship i gave them an overhaul.

i wanted to show off the changes so i made gifs of some of the features:

Landed Shuttle and how you get to the enterprise (Shuttle Door)
Landing Shuttle.gif

Main Shuttle Bay ( Door Mechanic)
Main Shuttle Bay.gif

Aft Shuttle Bay ( Door Mechanic)
Aft Shuttle Bay.gif

Warp Core - need to add dilithium crystal to start the core
Warp Core.gif

Download Link https://terraria.curseforge.com/projects/starship-enterprise-e-star-trek

Last edited:
I would love to see a world sized build of deep space nine. Complete with the bar and everything, Maybe even host it as a server to allow others to roleplay and help build :merchantwink:

It would be a cool idea but I haven't found an official layout of the station like a Master System Display( MSD) of the interior to get an idea of what the room layout would be like. That's how i was able to build the enterprise, without that reference for the room layout it would of been a lot more difficult to build. I am working on other Star Trek themed builds and will be posting more soon.

A-ha! Thanks for pointing me over here! Not long after I posted on the other site did I realize that everyone had migrated, pretty much. lol. Seeing this totally makes me want to re-watch the series... all of them.. movies included.. >_>; lol.

A-ha! Thanks for pointing me over here! Not long after I posted on the other site did I realize that everyone had migrated, pretty much. lol. Seeing this totally makes me want to re-watch the series... all of them.. movies included.. >_>; lol.

Of course, also there is more star trek stuff that i am working on right now. I will post up a teaser soon.

Back
Top Bottom