Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man do you know what? I'm really excited for Fetid Bagh Nakh, there are rumors that say with right equipment, it can kill moonlord under 14 seconds. Yay :)

What about amazon and iOS

I don't know for certain about that. When the release time for the Amazon version is announced, there will be more details about it at that point. I can't say for now.

HYPE+++++++
The last major update was in what, 2014?

According to the wiki, it looks like it was December 2015 which brought 1.2.4 tier content to Mobile.

I think it's time to say goodbye to resource-unfriendly biome key mold. I really want to put my anger fire on them :mad:

I wonder if the key molds will be converted into biome keys as the 1.3 for PC did. Anyway I will do a fresh start, I'm sure it will be a great experience!

I am unsure whether or not to do a fresh start because I deleted the app two years ago thinking that 1.3 wouldn’t get to mobile until I was in college. Than I decided about a year ago to download this app again I started rebuilding a character deleted it and made another in the last three months I finally have the mobile end gear and what not. Actually, Today was the first time for me attempting the pumpkin moon. So I am hesitant to delete this character. I respect all of you that are starting fresh.

Also, five days left.

I wonder if the key molds will be converted into biome keys as the 1.3 for PC did. Anyway I will do a fresh start, I'm sure it will be a great experience!

It’s going to definitely happen to them! So long, useless Temple Key-eating key molds! ~:p
[doublepost=1566526871,1566526698][/doublepost]
I am unsure whether or not to do a fresh start because I deleted the app two years ago thinking that 1.3 wouldn’t get to mobile until I was in college. Than I decided about a year ago to download this app again I started rebuilding a character deleted it and made another in the last three months I finally have the mobile end gear and what not. Actually, Today was the first time for me attempting the pumpkin moon. So I am hesitant to delete this character. I respect all of you that are starting fresh.

Also, five days left.

Do whatever pleases your mind! The Pumpkin Moon to me feels like the near-endgame of the main progression, but you have two more events to successfully finish (Frost Moon and Lunar Events), as well as one huge squid-man to take on! ~:)

Also, good thing you are tracking it down! Too bad college will stall me the very day it releases! ~:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom