Resolved [Mobile] Terraria Mobile - Character & World suddenly disappeared after 1 day

LittleWisp

Terrarian
I don't know why but my character and my world always disappeared after 1 day . I even look at Terraria data and my character and world are completely gone. Please help me , i want to enjoy this game but it keep deleting my character and world

I don't know why but my character and my world always disappeared after 1 day . I even look at Terraria data and my character and world are completely gone. Please help me , i want to enjoy this game but it keep deleting my character and world
What type of device are you playing the game on @LittleWisp

Is there by a way to save my character and world from getting deleted? Cause it always happen. I made a character yesterday and when i woke up this morning. My world and character is gone. In Terraria files also there's no sign of my character and world
Hi @LittleWisp, I moved this new post that you created as a new thread into this already existing thread. Please don’t create a new thread for a topic that you already have on going.

Thanks! If you go into your Settings and look for the permissions for Terraria, can you post a screenshot of what you see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-24-19-43-10-460_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-24-19-43-10-460_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_2019-11-24-19-43-02-833_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-24-19-43-02-833_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2019-11-24-19-42-53-956_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-24-19-42-53-956_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 179
Hi there @LittleWisp, thanks for the screen shots. Everything looks pretty normal. Is your device jail broken - it’s okay if it is, just need to know. Also, how much storage space do you have open on the device? Can you show a screenshot of your Terraria folder? On Android, you can find it here:
Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds

Hi there @LittleWisp, thanks for the screen shots. Everything looks pretty normal. Is your device jail broken - it’s okay if it is, just need to know. Also, how much storage space do you have open on the device? Can you show a screenshot of your Terraria folder? On Android, you can find it here:
I don't think my device is jail broken. I have 64 GB of storage and 4 RAM.

I just made this character and worlds today because my character got deleted again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-30-13-04-31-992_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-30-13-04-31-992_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_2019-11-30-13-04-27-333_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-30-13-04-27-333_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 127
I just made this character and worlds today because my character got deleted again.
Okay, so as a workaround, what if you make copies of all those folders and files and place a duplicate copy somewhere safe (outside of your Terraria folder), but also keep the original folders and files in the original spot (in your Terraria folder).

After you save and exit, create another duplicate of those files. That way if they disappear out of your Terraria folder, you can send a copy of the files back into the Terraria folder. But always keep an up-to-date copy somewhere safe.

Do you have any file cleaning or storage saving apps or something in the settings that may be set to automatically cull files? Look to see (in Storage or Device Maintenance menu) if you have a “Smart Clean” feature enabled.

Or do you have any backup apps, such as Dropbox, that are set to automatically back up your files then remove them from the local device?

Last edited:
Okay, so as a workaround, what if you make copies of all those folders and files and place a duplicate copy somewhere safe (outside of your Terraria folder), but also keep the original folders and files in the original spot (in your Terraria folder).

After you save and exit, create another duplicate of those files. That way if they disappear out of your Terraria folder, you can send a copy of the files back into the Terraria folder. But always keep an up-to-date copy somewhere safe.

Do you have any file cleaning or storage saving apps or something in the settings that may be set to automatically cull files? Look to see (in Storage or Device Maintenance menu) if you have a “Smart Clean” feature enabled.

Or do you have any backup apps, such as Dropbox, that are set to automatically back up your files then remove them from the local device?
I think my cleaner delete all files. I think that's the problem

Back
Top Bottom