Mobile Terraria Mobile Multiplayer Doesn't Work

GGamJa

Terrarian
I was trying to play Terraria with my sister on my iPad air 2 and my sister's iPhone 6. But i couldn't find her server and she couldn't find my server either. I tried it again with my iPad and my iPhone 5 and it worked fine. So I knew there's something wrong with my sister's device. We are connected to same internet and same version. Tell me anything that might solve the problem.

I was trying to play Terraria with my sister on my iPad air 2 and my sister's iPhone 6. But i couldn't find her server and she couldn't find my server either. I tried it again with my iPad and my iPhone 5 and it worked fine. So I knew there's something wrong with my sister's device. We are connected to same internet and same version. Tell me anything that might solve the problem.
Unfortunately, this isn't the first time I've heard of two ios devices not being able to play multiplayer, even though they are on the same network and on the same version. And hearing how two other devices can play is also something that I see reported a lot too.

I don't have any problem with my two ipads playing together, or when one ipad plays with my iphone, or even all three together, so I'm sorry that I can't give you any personal experience with the error. However, on a similar thread there was this solution that was brought up. It worked for one person, but I haven't heard that anyone else has tried it. Might be worth a try for you.
I had the same problem with 2 iPad minis. I could get every other combination of iOS devices to work. Then I noticed the iPad minis both had the same device name. Once I changed the names and did a reset (hold power button and home button for 10 seconds) it worked. I don't know if the reset is required because I didn't try it without resetting. I hope that helps someone else.

Back
Top Bottom