PC Terraria Mod Suggestion IDEA/modname?

lamp18

Terrarian
I would like to know if its possible to mod like Enchanted Cave 2 or Dungeon Crawler vibe games...
So you play as a hardcore dungeon crawling so 1 life and pray for good loot RNG ...
having kinda instances where you grind to certain objective... but as dungeon/cave and get some loot along the way and kill mobs until you pick a stair to go deeper and you need to rely a lot on RNG to get higher and higher floor ... after 10 floors a boss fight will happen...
Also Enchanted cave 2 can be a nice mod for terraria ... would be cool i guess...
Both games are free on kongregate ... but i used them as a example and nothing else =P

If a mod like this already exists i would like to know the name of it if not than feel free to use my idea as a mod suggestion =P I would appreciate a lot!

Thank you very much!
----> Lamp18

Last edited:
I found this YT video of a terraria mod! IS AMAZING!
Metroid and castlevania can fit pretty well as examples xD

I think This sort of total conversion mod is a pretty cool idea. Terrairia is pretty capable at emulating different kinds of game mechanics, even with just the built in tools. With mods, the sky's the limit.

Other than the Metroid Mod, there was also the Story of Red Cloud, which was kind of similar in scope. And you can actually still play that one! Unfortunately as far as I can tell, the Metroid one is not really available anywhere. (If anyone has it, post it, please. ;)) A friend of mine has also been working on a playable recreation of Castlevania SoTN PC - [Project] Castlevania SOTN. A To-Scale Replica of Dracula's Castle. It's not finished though.

EDIT: nvm, I did manage to dig up the Metroid mod: MediaFire

Last edited:
NICE the metroid mod is preety cool and terraria metroidvaniaroguelike has a nice vibe i will look into that castlevania too and storyofthe redcloud
Thank you very much mate! this type of total conversion can be really hard to do and i understand but i wasnt finding none with many mods out there

EDIT: so the mod can be implemented by using map creation? terraria mechanics and map creation and you can just simple do a roguelike experience?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom