PC Terraria Play through discord server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glokar

Terrarian
Any one want to join my terraria discord server? on it you can find people to play-throughs of terraria with weather it be hardcore expert mode softcore normal etc.
The discord link is this: <Link Removed by Staff> come and join this discord server for all your terraria needs! (there is also a help channel if you need help or a Suggestion for getting past a certain part in the game all that!)

Last edited by a moderator:
how do i i make a conversation or whatever these are called

To make a conversation (A Private Message in other words), you can click on the "Start a Conversation" button below the User's avatar that you want to start a conversation with. You can also go about this by clicking on the member's name and then clicking "Start a Conversation" from there.

@Aurora3500 last I checked you guys didn't permit discord links as well, may wanna remove that

Looking at the Thread more closely, it appears that is the case. We have taken a closer look at the Thread and removed the link

Since the Thread Creator hasn't been online for over a year, it seems best to lock this Thread as well.

Glokar, if you return, you can create a new Quick Hookup Thread if you desire, but it can't be for the goal of getting people into your Discord Community. If it's for supplementing your playthrough that you want to start on these Forums, that is okay. But it can't be for the purpose of advertising for a new community. If you have more questions about this, you can send any one of us a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom