Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

cWJjlMq.png
one of my first
also my first post on this thread.

God of Hell Armor.png
God of the Seven Hell's Armor. The best armor (probably) for my (planned) mod that I may make in the future which is in the idea phase for now. There is an interested coder so this may soon not just be a planned mod. It will become real. Eyyyyyy.

Color Sources : Iron Sword, Ruby, Amethyst, Drakonion

---

"The manifestation of the denial of sin itself. Shaped from the bones of the seven prime evil's and the Devil himself. Used to be the job of the devil to deny people of their penance but the tables turned when you have denied him his. The only thing left from this battle is this, his essence. Which means that the seven hells are now under your control and sadly because of this, God woke up . When his son was killed this marked the day of reckoning for you and unless you become the new alpha of the world, your soul is will be erased from existence. You won't be able to die, no reincarnation and certainly no moving on, you will be nothing and yet feel pain, that even God hesitates to inflict. Forever."

DIA.png
Jerry from Demonic Internal Affairs (NPC)

When demons are out of line, this demon who upholds the law and honor appears. Who is also more than willing to exchange information for a pretty penny. So stock up or, pay the price of one easy payment of YOUR SOUL.

Sells items to you after you kill the devil.

- Dialogue -

"I don't get out much. Ok."
"Is your soul that big of a deal?"
"Oi, I heard you killed the devil...I bet you its one hell of a story."
"Souls are like money its only valuable when its not your's. "
"Oh, my Grandmother is more of a devil than you and she aint a demon."
"Don't step on my shoes again. OR PAY THE PRICE!"
"Touch the hat again. I dare you bruv."
"Like I said, my names not Jer-Bear."
"This gun ere' I dont need it to tear you apart."

Colors from Angler and Crimson Armor.

Back