Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

I'm not sure what they could be pointing at, but how about the solar or stardust pillar background?
How's this?
Outro Board v3.png

Well I dont know what you mean by what you first said but go ahead? Im listening lol
Here is what I did to the Green War hammer
Axe.png
I changed the colors, making it more blended in appearance. I then changed the outline to a dark green rather than black. I also shrunk it a bit.

Srar.png
This is what i did to the staff. I darkened the purple, made the green, red, and orange circle around each other. I also made the yellow tip thicker. I nit picked the top and out in order from green, blue, purple, red, then orange. This is what i see.

Here is what I did to the Green War hammerView attachment 74227 I changed the colors, making it more blended in appearance. I then changed the outline to a dark green rather than black. I also shrunk it a bit.

View attachment 74230 This is what i did to the staff. I darkened the purple, made the green, red, and orange circle around each other. I also made the yellow tip thicker. I nit picked the top and out in order from green, blue, purple, red, then orange. This is what i see.
3 things:
1. Holy :red:, help me with sprites lol well IK some of it depends on imagination, but how did you blend the colors so well?
2. How do you get the sprites down so small like that? I really needed to do that but I didn't know how
3.Thanks for fixing them up, i like it

1. Holy :red:, help me with sprites lol well IK some of it depends on imagination, but how did you blend the colors so well?
2. How do you get the sprites down so small like that? I really needed to do that but I didn't know how
3.Thanks for fixing them up, i like it
1, When using colors, try using the values of it. It cause the stuff to blend visually.
2. I don't know, I re-scaled it by pencil tool individually.
4. It was no problem.

Yah I wasn't paying attention I removed the ones before already. Don't mean to keep buggin you since you already helped me, but I'm really having fun at spriting even though I just started (that rod was like my third sprite). So I was wondering if know where I can find a download for a blank character? I could not find it in the Terraria game files

Need some advice on a sprite. It's my outro board image thing for my youtube channel.
View attachment 74213
It's very empty, and I have no clue what to put in the empty space on the left, I need my OCs to be pointing at things, and the things, when clicked, will take you to certain playlists. That, and I've considered giving the background a pattern of some sort, but I can't think of anything that would work.

Any help?
Do you have any versions that don't point their fingers? You could put those in the beginning, then replace them with the finger-pointing versions and adding "Like", "Comment", and "Subscribe" buttons next to their fingers, with a metallic unsheathing sound of sorts.

Do you have any versions that don't point their fingers? You could put those in the beginning, then replace them with the finger-pointing versions and adding "Like", "Comment", and "Subscribe" buttons next to their fingers, with a metallic unsheathing sound of sorts.
I would, but I really hate asking people to like, comment and subscribe, if they want to do that, they will. I highly doubt me asking them to will persuade them, if anything, it'll deter them.

Back
Top Bottom