Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

I’m not a big fan of the palette I chose and I’m too lazy to reshade it with a new one lul

I really need to make a few new palettes, I used basically every one I had already in Project IX and now I’m stuck either reusing (like I did here) or with :red: (like the old version that I’m definitely not posting lmao) until I make a few more.

Tldr spriting is hard do it for fun not for work
I just copy other peoples' pallets, especially when they look cool. It's much easier. I posted the file I look at to do so in a earlier post in case you're interested.

I just copy other peoples' pallets, especially when they look cool. It's much easier. I posted the file I look at to do so in a earlier post in case you're interested.
Generally not the best thing to do unless they give you permission. I don't like directly copying, if I do I usually edit it until I like it for what I'm making

Le EPIQUE dinosaure
Dinosaur.png

Generally not the best thing to do unless they give you permission. I don't like directly copying, if I do I usually edit it until I like it for what I'm making
Paint.net makes it much harder to make new colors or even edit them (it's insane. I really didn't pick the right program when it comes to making colors). I give notice of who made the pallet most of the time though.
View attachment 209269
woop woop grayscale stuffs
Very nice.

Please read some very basic pixel art tutorials and stop posting such huge images with non-transparent background
I do this for fun not for skill, and I don’t know how to do the other things (I don’t even think I can do the non transparent background thing). Also I barely even do this, so can you please give constructive criticism instead of just being plain out rude.

I do this for fun not for skill, and I don’t know how to do the other things (I don’t even think I can do the non transparent background thing). Also I barely even do this, so can you please give constructive criticism instead of just being plain out rude.
He wasnt being insulting, he just suggested you looks at beginner tutorials and avoid overcrowding the page with the oversized images.

He wasnt being insulting, he just suggested you looks at beginner tutorials and avoid overcrowding the page with the oversized images.
He sounded like he was being rude. On a different note first enemy! I guess, it’s bad. Also I did look at beginner tutorials, It’s just none of them helped, so I’m going to learn myself!
upload_2018-9-25_0-2-4.png

Back
Top Bottom