Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Preview of a new set of items in the works:

elemental_edge.png

Finally finished with the set: The Elemental Set!

From left to right: Elemental Edge, Elemental Railgun, Elemental Shield, Elemental Drill, Elemental Chainsaw, Elemental Helmet, Elemental Chestpiece, Elemental Legplates

elemental_edge.png
elemental_railgun.png
elemental_shield.png
elemental_drill.png
elemental_chainsaw.png
elemental_helmet.png
elemental_chestplate.png
elemental_legplates.png

(I'll be making a formal sprite display later, not enough time atm writing this :p)

Finally finished with the set: The Elemental Set!

From left to right: Elemental Edge, Elemental Railgun, Elemental Shield, Elemental Drill, Elemental Chainsaw, Elemental Helmet, Elemental Chestpiece, Elemental Legplates

View attachment 99182 View attachment 99183 View attachment 99184 View attachment 99185 View attachment 99186 View attachment 99187 View attachment 99188 View attachment 99189

(I'll be making a formal sprite display later, not enough time atm writing this :p)
Those remind me of thorium so much :p
There decent sprites though :D

Those remind me of thorium so much :p
There decent sprites though :D

Yes I indeed take some inspiration from Thorium while making the sprites (you can definitely see it in the railgun). I also took inspiration from one of my favorite swords from another game.

On another note; I was thinking about stardust weapons and realised there wasn't a sentry styled summon, so I made a staff to fix that.

stardust_sentry_staff.png

Back
Top Bottom