Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Loki i have a question about the keyboard and mouse support, with it will it be possible to have pc like things where if you drag an item out of inventory you have to right click to throw and left click to place? Cause that would be nice if it’s possible. I want things as colors as possible to pc because I love pc so much, but it’s too bad that I can only play on it for 30 minutes unlike my phone
Edit: @RIDZ get the music box from the wizard and put it into your equipment you have to swap an equipment out, it can’t be in vanity, go to the place and it has a chance to record, there is a noise right as it changes, but if you don’t notice just checl your inventory
so is it going to change the design because i know that there are different variants depending on the music like Planteras

Somehow, I'm always surprised when State of the Game posts turn into off-topic discussion threads.

I'm really liking the new textures, it's an appreciated bit of detail to the old sprites. I'll have to play around with the Console UI to say anything, but it seems good too.

I feel like they should add some scythe weapons
There is an ice sickle which drops from ice mimics and the death sickle drops from reapers dropped during a solar eclipse though's are scythes
There was also a scythe that was made unobtainable

There is an ice sickle which drops from ice mimics and the death sickle drops from reapers dropped during a solar eclipse though's are scythes
There was also a scythe that was made unobtainable
I know and that's why I want more in the game because only two of the three they made obtainable and the other one is removed

Despite Death apparently using one, scythes make terrible weapons. Unless you want to chop an enemies feet off?

I know and that's why I want more in the game because only two of the three they made obtainable and the other one is removed
Yes i do agree with that if a boss dropped a scythe I would see either the Eater of worlds, Skeletron and Lunatic cultist
Also the grim reaper costume has a scythe along with it but is not usable

I really am getting excited for terraria journey's end on console because I've been waiting a while for it to come out and It is finally getting closer to its release every state of the game and we keep getting little videos showing 1.4 working on consoles :happy:

I wonder when the next state of game will come out
and for how long its been i think its going to be a big one maybe a release date not likely though :indifferent:

Last edited:
I wonder when the next state of game will come out
and for how long its been i think its going to be a big one maybe a release date not likely though :indifferent:
The next state of the game might come out within this week. very true their might not have a release date but at least they show us how much closer they are to the release of 1.4 coming out to console by showing us short videos of 1.4 on consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom