Terraria State of the Game - July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have asphalt platforms? I love being able to run fast but I don't like being slowed down whenever I need a platform on the ground when I have underground storage or a tunnel to the underworld

We get all those new seed combinations, but what about having both crimson and corruption in the same world with crimson and corruption altars as well as crimson hearts and corruption orbs respectively? Currently there is a mod for that but it would be great if vanilla had it by itself (properly with both altar and heart/orb types, which the mod is apparently not able to do maybe with how things currently work).

We get all those new seed combinations, but what about having both crimson and corruption in the same world with crimson and corruption altars as well as crimson hearts and corruption orbs respectively? Currently there is a mod for that but it would be great if vanilla had it by itself (properly with both altar and heart/orb types, which the mod is apparently not able to do maybe with how things currently work).
That is the seed "05162020" aka the Drunk World, you will have both evils, both ore counterparts, and a few more fun items.

That is the seed "05162020" aka the Drunk World, you will have both evils, both ore counterparts, and a few more fun items.
Well, but without all the other alterations to the generation, just having both evils in the same world with their respective altars and hearts/orbs. I mean, there is always the option to artificially create the counterpart, but it just doesn't feel the same IMO.

Well, but without all the other alterations to the generation, just having both evils in the same world with their respective altars and hearts/orbs. I mean, there is always the option to artificially create the counterpart, but it just doesn't feel the same IMO.
I would combine the normal world with the drunk world to get this then. A softer variant of drunk world.

Additionally, any instance of combining a secret seed with a normal world should make that secret seed not as special. A watered down version, if you will.

Agree, sometimes seeds have a bunch of extra stuff I don't really want

Agree, sometimes seeds have a bunch of extra stuff I don't really want
Like the Constant for instance, I liked the way caves generated in it and would honestly would just want that
Also the hunger mechanic was entertaining for me so maybe that could be another thing

Or For The Worthy, for instance, when increased with a regular world, would make your world be one difficulty higher but nothing else. I would play that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom