Official Terraria T-Shirts Now Available at Target

Woo boy... I'm afraid of what will happen when I say this but, these designs are really subpar.

They're kinda simplistic without actually being interestingly so. Sticking to the sprite art and the game font exclusively doesn't do much for these, especially the third design.

The second one could work if the logo wasn't on it, probably.

No offense, but these look like absolute :red:. I could probably make better tshirts in about 15 minutes. Why don't you guys spend more time on the actually good tshirts and actually follow through on your promises of putting the custom NPC or the special music boxes ingame?

Thanks for the "constructive" comments. The retailers have a large list of shirt designs to pick from, including what I suspect you mean by the "good ones". It is their choice what to feature/purchase...and each retailer may pick differently and/or if sales are good for some, they may expand.

The Stylist has been in the game for some time now - no idea what you are talking about there.

As for the music boxes, I'll check on their status.

Pretty sure the attitude wasn't at all warranted or necessary - just sayin'.

Thanks for the "constructive" comments. The retailers have a large list of shirt designs to pick from, including what I suspect you mean by the "good ones". It is their choice what to feature/purchase...and each retailer may pick differently and/or if sales are good for some, they may expand.

The Stylist has been in the game for some time now - no idea what you are talking about there.

As for the music boxes, I'll check on their status.

Pretty sure the attitude wasn't at all warranted or necessary - just sayin'.
I know that it wasn't that constructive, and I forgot that the stylist was the winner. But I just feel like you guys could do so much better, instead of these copy-pastes.

I know that it wasn't that constructive, and I forgot that the stylist was the winner. But I just feel like you guys could do so much better, instead of these copy-pastes.

Again, the retailers choose the designs they go with. Target picked these out of that list. Can't say why these and not the others - that is their prerogative. Other retailers - or even Target later on - could choose others.

Again, the retailers choose the designs they go with. Target picked these out of that list. Can't say why these and not the others - that is their prerogative. Other retailers - or even Target later on - could choose others.
Well, that makes me feel a little better.

I need it
That would be a bit revealing...
[DOUBLEPOST=1423148503][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did they came to Croatia?
Wrong person. XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1423148519][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1423148503][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wrong person. XD
Did it again! XDXDXD
[DOUBLEPOST=1423148551][/DOUBLEPOST]
IMO, the top design is the best. But good job on all of them!

(secretly wished that Dryad Coverings would also be available)

Back
Top Bottom