Wavebank Terraria Title Screen Console Wave Bank Replacement

Aerionite

Steampunker
I liked the console version of Terraria's Title Screen soundtrack, so I decided to replace the old title with this one!

To put this file into effect, just replace the Wave Bank.xwb file found in your Terraria's Content folder (as shown below). And make sure you rename it to "Wave Bank"!

RIn6oTe.png

I'm also considering adding Blake Robinson's (The Synthetic Orchestra) edit on the Title theme, but it might be a bit too dramatic in-game. Please tell me if you want me to edit it in! Edit: It's here!

All the music used in the console file is by Scott Lloyd Shelly. All I did was edit the console title for improved looping, and compiling it into the Wave Bank.xwb file.

Same goes for Blake Robinson's orchestra edit! Go give his YouTube channel a visit!

Additionally, please notify me if there's any problem uploading this!

Download (Dropbox Files)
The WIP version contains the following so far: Title, Boss1, Boss2, LunarBoss (Lunar Event, not Moon Lord)

Last edited:
I made Blake Robinson's orchestra edit into the Wave Bank, just for you guys, and anyone in the future! It will be up here as long I don't have any problems! :D

(This edit, has only the title in it though, due to not having all 39 track HD'd by Robinson, and also for the reason below.)

I did ask the composer for permission, for all the pieces so far, and in the future, but so far I haven't received a reply!

Last edited:
How about Orchestra versions of each boss/theme from Blake?

Well, I'm waiting for permission to use his soundtracks... And I've got no reply yet. But even so, he hasn't done all the boss themes quite yet.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437439172,1437439103][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should honestly, get the console space music in here too. That's just incredible.

If you can find me a clean download of the Console Space theme, I can get it done in no time!

I feel like you could probably make the synthetic orchestra version without permission but I dunno much about that so yeah......

I feel like you could probably make the synthetic orchestra version without permission but I dunno much about that so yeah......
I just found his FAQ page, and it seems that this is clear for using! (It's not like I'm making money off of this thing!) Do you or the rest of you guys want me to incorporate all of the Synthetic Orchestra edits made so far?

I did ask the composer for permission, for all the pieces so far, and in the future, but so far I haven't received a reply!
When I was just browsing the composers channel I saw this comment he made.
"All my original music is available to use (within reason - ie. not just reuploading the music to your own channel)"
It's on his channel trailer.
so you shouldn't need to worry about permissions.

I've added a new Wave Bank, with the Boss 1 and 2, and Lunar Boss implemented. Dungeon, Space, Medley, and Overworld themes are not available quite yet, as Blake has not yet released the clean mp3 versions. (In Overworld's case, there is no non-Christmas version yet.)

When I was just browsing the composers channel I saw this comment he made.
"All my original music is available to use (within reason - ie. not just reuploading the music to your own channel)"
It's on his channel trailer.
so you shouldn't need to worry about permissions.
Yeah, I realized after a little searching, and now all we're waiting for is the rest of Blake's works to be released to the public! I've added in the music that was available so far for you to download!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437517974,1437517953][/DOUBLEPOST]
so its the "
Wave Bank (Orch. WIP).xwb

" file to download with the boss stuff?
Yes, that's the one!

Yeah, I realized after a little searching, and now all we're waiting for is the rest of Blake's works to be released to the public! I've added in the music that was available so far for you to download!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437517974,1437517953][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, that's the one!
you are awesome dude thanks!

What songs are currently in the W.I.P one? I downloaded it and installed it but I only got the orchestrated title theme.

Back
Top Bottom