Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
To be really honest, I have no idea why is that. I launch Terraria through Steam and it just doesn't open. Since 1.4.1, it almost NEVER open the first time. It just autoclose when it's not open and I need to launch it again. This take forever. The only way I've found to speed this is to go into the task manager, manually kill it and launch it again. And even THAT doesn't always work because for some reason, the second time I launch doesn't appear in the task manager, yet I still need to wait for it to "close" to open it again. It usually finally open on the third (I've also seen the fourth) attempt at opening it. I've got no idea why that is but it's incredibly bothering.

Update 1: Today was a new record. It took 7 time before actually opening. My friend suggested verifying the file cache which I'm dumb, I didn't think about that. I'm gonna try it and come back to you. Possibly with an update tomorrow because this is random as hell so I won't know until my next session.
Update 2: Good start. It launched immediatly after. Maybe it's fixed ? We'll see tomorrow.
Update 3: As of now, I still haven't had anymore problem. I think it's fixed ?
Update 4: Nope, started again. Still have to "open" it multiple before the game itself open.

Also the previous bug I reported that Terraria isn't opening fullscreen is still there. In any cases this one is more important than a fullscreen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom