Terraria Weapon PvP Tiers List

The thing is the rank of each weapon greatly depends on the arena, take the Solar Eruption for example, definitely A-, absolutely lethal in small arenas with lots of walls if you know how to use it, but in a wide open space with few structures it literally drops to C-, you'll lose to people using the True Excalibur because they have the advantage in range. I suggest you make 2 lists, one for small arenas and another for bigger arenas.

Last edited:
The thing is the rank of each weapon greatly depends on the arena, take the Solar Eruption for example, definitely A-, absolutely lethal in small arenas with lots of walls if you know how to use it, but in a wide open space with few structures it literally drops to C-, you'll lose to people using the True Excalibur because they have the advantage in range. I suggest you make 2 lists, one for small arenas and another for bigger arenas.
Yes, that's true, we took into consideration how each weapon performs in all types of arenas, which is why things like the Terrarian are placed higher than things like the Meowmere. Meowmere struggles in cq arenas, while Terrarian abseloutly thrives. Believe me, we took into consideration most types of arenas. Granted, we didn't consider all of them equal. It's very uncommon to see cq arenas anymore, as most servers have swapped to open arenas, and as such, if a weapon does great in cq it doesn't have as big of an impact on its rank as it does based on if the weapon does well in open arenas. If more servers go back to close quarters, then the reverse will begin to happen.

Trust me, we took EVERYTHING into consideration

So, I went into your pvp arena today, as a ranged class just to get destroyed by a crystal summon staff. You can't dodge it in those small tunnels, and all they have to do is hold down the mouse button on your character. You got rid of the coin gun so why not get rid of the coin staff?

So, I went into your pvp arena today, as a ranged class just to get destroyed by a crystal summon staff. You can't dodge it in those small tunnels, and all they have to do is hold down the mouse button on your character. You got rid of the coin gun so why not get rid of the coin staff?
So many things are wrong with this post.
My PvP Arena is on a server I haven't gone to in months, and that server also doesn't really enforce PvP.
My PvP Arena also doesn't have small tunnels.
Coin Staff isn't a thing, and like I said, the server with my arena on it (Infernal Cardboard) doesn't have enforced PvP. Most servers get rid of Rainbow Crystal Staff for good reason.
Regardless, this post has seriously little to do with the thread. Post something like that on my profile or something, not on a thread it poses little to no relevance for.

Question, do you know if consoles (Xbox, Playstation, etc) will be getting servers? because its hard to find people to pvp and im horrible on pc.

Back
Top Bottom