Mobile Terraria won't launch

You need both obb and data files. The data file would have the music,textures,etc. Put it in Android/data

Whenever I launch terraria on my phone (1.3.0.7.9), it just says "Terraria has stopped". The game worked fine before the 1.3 update, but ever since the update it just says this when I try to open it. I have tried reinstalling to no avail.

Fixed mine
for Version 1.2.12785
first download the obb file in this site
<link removed by staff>
and then you have to replace your original obb file with your downloaded file then you will have this file
main.12785.com.and.games505.Terraria.obb
so you rename it to
main.12785.com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.obb
Well, those errors when I play 1.2 from the past( on Mobile of course) appears after the purchase and downloading the obb....
In 1.3, it shouldn't require obb if u dont have 1.2 characters transferee to 1.3.

Whenever I launch terraria on my phone (1.3.0.7.9), it just says "Terraria has stopped". The game worked fine before the 1.3 update, but ever since the update it just says this when I try to open it. I have tried reinstalling to no avail.
Did the game launch at all in the 1.3 update? Meaning, you’ve played 1.3 on that device before and it just started not loading? Did you happen to update your operating system?

Well, those errors when I play 1.2 from the past( on Mobile of course) appears after the purchase and downloading the obb....
In 1.3, it shouldn't require obb if u dont have 1.2 characters transferee to 1.3.
The post you’re responding to is four years old, the info needed is no longer needed. :)

Did the game launch at all in the 1.3 update? Meaning, you’ve played 1.3 on that device before and it just started not loading? Did you happen to update your operating system?

The post you’re responding to is four years old, the info needed is no longer needed. :)
I played the game once after the update. The next time I came to play it just didn't work. I haven't done anything with my phone.

From my old phone, it doesn't work..... But it completely worked after I bought a new phone.....
The 1.2 version works on my old phone while the 1.3 is in it as I said....
About the operating system of my old phone, it's lower than the new one so.... It didn't chose to work....
But if your confused, then sorry cause I said it too complicated

Back
Top Bottom