Terraria Won't Open

iSharkss

Terrarian
I just bought Terraria on my Mac OS X El Capitan, i try to poen it for the first time, the terraria icon pops up in my taskbar and the application never opens.
I've tried re - installing terraria but nothing changed. i tried verifying the integrity of the game files but still, nothing changed.

Hello iSharkss,

As a tip, you may edit your post to fix any typos you made by clicking the edit button on the bottom left of your post. This is best compared to double posting.

For your issue, I unfortunately do not own a Mac Computer so I cannot personally assist with this. Other members who do own a Mac will be able to better assist you with your issue.

Hello iSharkss,

As a tip, you may edit your post to fix any typos you made by clicking the edit button on the bottom left of your post. This is best compared to double posting.

For your issue, I unfortunately do not own a Mac Computer so I cannot personally assist with this. Other members who do own a Mac will be able to better assist you with your issue.

Thank you

Is this the error message that pops up? (Might be a little different since I'm on windows.)

Attachments

• bandicam 2017-07-26 21-58-45-859.jpg
    bandicam 2017-07-26 21-58-45-859.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 121
Back
Top Bottom