Terraria world illustration

EpicWoody

Terrarian
Hey guys!;)
Made a fan art illustration for wonderful – creepy-weird-exciting- totally awesome world of Terraria!

Final_image.png

You say you made it, but I see it here on this website with the exact same description: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3N8dY .
This means one of two things: 1. You're taking credit for someone's work, or 2. You are Vsevolod Slavyutych, and you decided to share it here as well. However, I don't believe it's 2.

Well, as you can see from my profile page there is a link to my portfolio on arstation and twitter account. Of course that isn’t 100% guarantee that I am Vsevolod Slavutych and I can be anyone else ( may be Moon Lord or etc). But for the honor and justice I would like to make a statement : All the credits for this illustration belongs to Vsevolod SLavutych! (who is also known here as EpicWoody):lslime:

Last edited:
Well, as you can see from my profile page there is a link to my portfolio on arstation and twitter account. Of course that isn’t 100% guarantee that I am Vsevolod Slavutych and I can be anyone else ( may be Moon Lord or etc). But for the honor and justice I would like to make a statement : All the credits for this illustration belongs to Vsevolod SLavutych! (who is also known here as EpicWoody):lslime:
My apologies. I wasn't sure since art thieves are common online, and I was hoping that this wasn't the case for this amazing art. I'm sorry for accusing you.

My apologies. I wasn't sure since art thieves are common online, and I was hoping that this wasn't the case for this amazing art. I'm sorry for accusing you.
No need to apologize, friend) In fact you did a great job coz everyone could post it here without being an author. Let's hope that there'll be more and more honest people in internet and in real world):happy:

Back
Top Bottom