Terraria2 idea

Obj

Skeletron
I was thinking on making the terraria2 a battle to bring back the world after it was conquered by the olds ones army 100 years later of the defeat of the moonlord so most of the npcs are gone (the driad, ciborg and truffle still alivie)
And there are new ones like a traveling warrior (traveler that sells only weapons) or a spy (sells info from the enemy)
The driad sells new things like magic accesories(will keep the seeds)
The bosses will look like the old ones army but different like a four-arms goblin and old bosses like plantera will be ancient plantera
And be slower.
If u hav ideas reply pls:]
(A dragón boss drawing)

Attachments

• E161C7F8-C08E-4577-9014-286BFFC55649.jpeg
    E161C7F8-C08E-4577-9014-286BFFC55649.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 47
I don't think it will really work like that. It should make more sense with the Lore. Also, if you pay attention to the scenes shown after you kill Moonlord, you will see the Dryad returning to nature as a tree, so it wouldn't really make sense. Try to continue the story of Terraria with the elements given to you after the moment the player defeats ML.

I don't think it will really work like that. It should make more sense with the Lore. Also, if you pay attention to the scenes shown after you kill Moonlord, you will see the Dryad returning to nature as a tree, so it wouldn't really make sense. Try to continue the story of Terraria with the elements given to you after the moment the player defeats ML.
You will have to search the driad in the jungle and wake her up.
And the army comes because they saw that the hero that defeated betsy is gone.

Back
Top Bottom