Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

Do you have legitimately installed Terraria on steam?
Yes, I purchased and installed genuine.
Then I downloaded depotdownloader, I see what I assume is a command window flash for a fraction of a second on my taskbar and then it disappears before the window even pops up.I installed both .net 6 and .net 7 to no avail.
Inked333.jpg

Last edited:
hey, i was wondering if this tool is supported on linux? i just tried with the wine app and it doesn't work. it always keeps saying an error like "connecting to steam3" then "failed to connect to steam3 trying again" and just closes without downloading anything. if it isn't supported on linux, has anyone found a way to get it to work on linux through wine?

edit: just tested on windows, whenever i log in, the command prompt always says "Connecting to Steam3..." then says "Failed to connect! Retrying..." then closes after that. anyone know how to fix that? and now when i was about to take a screenshot, it's giving a new error. "Timeout connecting to Steam3"

Last edited:
Hey so i managed to get it all downloaded but when i try to open TerrariaDepotDownloader i get an error message that says "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.
and it also says. "Could not load file or assembly 'octkit, version=0.51.0.0, culture=neutral. publickeytoken=null' or one of its dependencies. the system cannot find the file specified.
Since i havent owned a computer for very long i do not know what this means, just looking for some help to try and fix this.

Hey so i managed to get it all downloaded but when i try to open TerrariaDepotDownloader i get an error message that says "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.
and it also says. "Could not load file or assembly 'octkit, version=0.51.0.0, culture=neutral. publickeytoken=null' or one of its dependencies. the system cannot find the file specified.
Since i havent owned a computer for very long i do not know what this means, just looking for some help to try and fix this.

Make sure you fully extract all files within the compressed folder that you downloaded. You can extract these files anywhere as long as their in the same directory together.

my computer processer dosent support .net6.0 so im unable too run the aplication sad face :( if theres a way around this let me know plsssss

Back
Top Bottom