Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

kjuur

Terrarian
Hi CrypticNight.
I keep coming back every now and then to check for updates regarding the earliest patches of Terraria. I know it may very well never happen, but my patience is strong.
I just wanted to say that I appreciate the work you have put into this tool - thank you for this! Fun to see how Terraria once was and how it has changed over the years!
~ kjuur

Hi CrypticNight.
I keep coming back every now and then to check for updates regarding the earliest patches of Terraria. I know it may very well never happen, but my patience is strong.
I just wanted to say that I appreciate the work you have put into this tool - thank you for this! Fun to see how Terraria once was and how it has changed over the years!
~ kjuur

Means so much! Thank you for supporting this project with me and many others along the way :dryadpassionate:

rapha

Terrarian
hi! i did everything like you said but the command prompt just opens up briefly before closing. my latest net version is 6.0.11 and i used the correct steam username and password. i have no idea what i should do to fix this issue...
i used a different steam depot method which worked... i guess its because of steam guard. unfortunately is it impossible for me to type in my authentication code bc the command prompt closes immediately

Last edited:
hi! i did everything like you said but the command prompt just opens up briefly before closing. my latest net version is 6.0.11 and i used the correct steam username and password. i have no idea what i should do to fix this issue...
i used a different steam depot method which worked... i guess its because of steam guard. unfortunately is it impossible for me to type in my authentication code bc the command prompt closes immediately

Please check the troubleshooting section on the first page. It should solve your issue. If you have tried them all I will be willing to further assist you.

I got the latest version, this time taking all the precautions, and now I'm getting this error message whenever I try and start the game.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    23.5 KB · Views: 13
I got the latest version, this time taking all the precautions, and now I'm getting this error message whenever I try and start the game.

Are you sure the console has finished downloading the game before attempting to launch it? What game version are you attempting to download, seems this is an terraria exception telling you its having an issue loading an asset.

Top Bottom