tModLoader Terrarian Exploration Plus

Terrarian Exploration Plus [TE+]

Terrarian Exploration Plus or [TE+] is amod aimed to increase the experience of Terraria whether your a builder, fighter or just a normal player. This mod is attempting to reach out to you by making the standard Terraria experience increased. This mod is solely created by me, however I am looking for assistance w/ sprites as I am definitely not artistic. Although hours upon hours have been spent, pouring effort into it. It is nowhere near completed. Of course more information on the mod is below!
This mod contains [2 Enemies, 38 Ores and 37 Bars, 7 Swords, 1 Gun, 1 Hammer, 5 Rocks, 42 Bricks, 2 Biome Blocks] or for less detailed info [124 Tiles, 145 Items, 2 NPCs]

I would list every item but their is a lot of them...

Currently focused on finishing all the weapons and armors for the ores...

To help Kurodot out visit this page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZrxjCnaA2AsDrt2wjc9yzQ
It just helps him out because he is bored sometimes and does stuff...

We need a list of content and how everything works.
I like discovering how to use stuff myself, but I would like to know what all this adds...

Will do... Just give me some time since having 30+ sets of gear is a little bit... tiring to type out lol
Alright then, thank you and good luck.
PS: Include the roe tiers too, I need to know what I need to mine what (and a picture of the ore in the world and the stuff it makes etc, basically standard mod forum post stuff.)

Back
Top Bottom