Story Terrarian-Meteorite

How was the EarthBound reference?

• Great idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was an alright idea...

• Thumbs down.

• Grow up and use your own imagination geez.

• It was cute and actually would make a good story!

• Why did you add additional poll answers?

• What's EarthBound?

• Total voters

AlexTheKoalefant

Eye of Cthulhu
Meteorites in Terraria were common so it didn't surprise me that much to hear a meteorite crashing.Joe and I already made it home after our incident with the SkullBones and we heard a long distant Woosh and Ka-Bam!We looked out the windows of our poorly constructed,messy treehouse and the wood creaked with every step we took."Another meteorite."Joe said.He then turned to our Eye of Cthulu and Eater of Worlds trophy and sighed."It's not enough...Not enough."He said.I patted his back and shook my head."Hey,we're gunna get there...I know-"I was interrupted by a beam that shone from the meteorite and that surprised me."What is that?"I asked."I dunno bet let's check it out Al!"Joe said with exhilaration.

Meteorite Landing,Winter of 2016
TPD were surrounding the crash site and I knew something was wrong.Police normally don't do this during a meteorite crash but on this day,they did."Clear out!Get of my way!Clear out!Get out of my way!Clear Out!Get out of my way!Clear Way!Out of my,oops I mean,GET OUT OF MY WAY!",A police officer said.Kids such as ourselves weren't allowed in the site so Joe and I headed back home.But soon after,the TPD left and we went back."Look at this!It's beautiful!"Joe said with a tear.I looked all around and it was still glowing hot.Suddenly,Joe claimed he heard Buzzing..."Al do you hear that?"Joe asked.I nodded and then out came a Bee from the meteorite."Bzzzz!Hello Alex and Joe...I am,well that's not important.Whats important is that I have terrible news."The Bee said."Terrible news?"Joe asked."Bzz!Yes now listen Children.I have come from 1 year in the future and all that happened in my past will happen to you if you're not careful.The wall of flesh is not your final battle,instead the all galactic powerful Moon Lord has corrupted the minds of innocent people to serve him.One of them being a masked man who has made a cult into praising the Moon lord and the devil himself."The Bee said.It couldn't be true.Getting to the Moon Lord would take a year at most!Would We even be that strong?
"But there is a legend that one day our world would be cleansed and saved by four heroes.All males with unique personalities and combat tactics.But I have a feeling you two are one of them.Moon Lord would stop at nothing to turn this world into his own.You must help me.I couldn't save those I loved...Don't make my mistakes.Did you listen to my long story?"Joe and I nodded but were worried and confused.Why us?"Good.It's already becoming dawn.Quickly,our first step is to take on the Brain of Cthulu.His location will be yours if you succeed.Claim all locations:Crimson,Underworld,Jungle,Temple,The Sea and the Galaxy.Claim all of these and you will be reunited with your 'inner-self'."I could smell the fouls odor of adventure and I loved it."Al,Do you know what this means?"Joe asked."Like you have to ask me?"I replied with a smile.

Our World is in danger...Let's save it...

Back
Top Bottom