Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

ERRRMERRGERDDDDDD
Screenshot_2015-01-19-18-00-26.png

tunnel king.JPG

Me looking for some early game ore and other treasures in a old(already planned to delete) world with best mining gear.
It was freaking awesome, I was just Invincible, the best part was when i hitted the beehive, and keep killing all those just spawned bees. (including queen bee)

I'm feeling like Tunnel King

View attachment 22764
Me looking for some early game ore and other treasures in a old(already planned to delete) world with best mining gear.
It was freaking awesome, I was just Invincible, the best part was when i hitted the beehive, and keep killing all those just spawned bees. (including queen bee)

I'm feeling like Tunnel King
What is that mine path I just don't even.

View attachment 22764
Nice tunnel, but you were a bit drunk I see. Now make one that's completely straight! ;)

So i made a small world, mainly for the purposes of storage and resources. Anyways, I thought I'd go explore it just to see how small the small worlds are (I've only ever done large.) Like not even to collect from chests, but just to snoop around.
So I went west first, and i took a dip in the ocean. You know how oceans should be like... clear? of walls? that should have been my first clue.
2015-01-22_00004.jpg

So i go down, maybe just a gen mistake...
2015-01-22_00005.jpg

A Cabin. In the ocean. With not just one gold or water chests, but 2 gold and 2 water (1 water is off to the left.) AND A CRIMSON HEART. But no light fixtures? Aww, I feel jipped.
Anyways, so now that i've reached the end, I spawned back home and started right. And what am I greeted with?
2015-01-22_00007.jpg

BOOM. EPIC TREE. Actually, the only epic tree. Seriously, my spawnpoint is maybe half a screen to the left, just out of sight. Also, see my beautiful blue tattered fairy wings? of course i'mma fly up to the top. and what do i see there?
2015-01-22_00012.jpg

AN ISLAND. Freakin' loving this place already. so after floating around there, I continued to the right and found no other oddities... until the ocean. Took another dive...
2015-01-22_00011.jpg

ANOTHER 6 CHESTS. again, a water is a bit off screen to the left. Worldgen loves me today.

Fm9oa5d,Gbzkant,MqOUeKV,zJSFutx
WOW, I just got both a tortoise banner and a frozen turtle shell on my second Ice Tortoise this world! :O
Fm9oa5d,Gbzkant,MqOUeKV,zJSFutx

[DOUBLEPOST=1422017231][/DOUBLEPOST]WOW, I just got both a Tortoise Banner and a Frozen Turtle Shell on my second Ice Tortoise this world! The drop chance is 0,0005%!!!
Schermafbeelding 2015-01-23 om 13.08.29.png
Schermafbeelding 2015-01-23 om 13.08.30.png

Back
Top Bottom