PC Terrazon.com, like Amazon, but for Terraria!

MBCollector672

Terrarian
Basically like Amazon.com. I'll be selling anything you can think of here (just request it and you will get it). You can also create a listing on the thread if you want too (this idea seemed a lot better in my head lol), and if you pay a few silver, it'll be higher up on the list(once again, a cruddy idea, but I was trying to make it a lot like Amazon.com). Most people probably won't do the paid listing thing, but some might want to get one for free and have their item listed in two places.

UPDATE 1/12/2016: You can now buy labor (clearing mountains, containing Crimson/Corruption, making boss arenas, etc.) within reason (I'll probably not make a large world into a grid, or completely clean your world, or other insane things like that. I might consider those on small worlds, sometimes medium. Maybe 1/3 of a large world or something like that.

None yet
There are currently no sales.
You can now buy labor (clearing mountains, containing Crimson/Corruption, making boss arenas, etc.) within reason (I'll probably not make a large world into a grid, or completely clean your world, or other insane things like that. I might consider those on small worlds, sometimes medium. Maybe 1/3 of a large world or something like that.

Last edited:
I thought this was spam for a shopping site for a moment when I saw the title. Full on derped there. So I am here to wish your shop a successful endeavor instead.

I have a good amount of life fruit. 37 to be exact.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452138357,1452137942][/DOUBLEPOST]Dis be a pretty good idea, do you have the following items:
[Warding] Master Ninja Gear
[Warding] Celestial Stone
[Ruthless] Tempest Staff - I am in particular need for this items, could it be priority on my listing please?
[Mythical] Razorpine
[Mythical] Razorblade Typhoon
[Mythical] Laser Machinegun
[Warding] Celestial Emblem
[Warding] Mana Flower
999x Martian Conduit Plating

I am willing to pay 50 Platinum coins for all of these.

Can you tell me how much for each individual item? Also, were you trying to list the life fruit, or just mentioning that you have a lot?

Can you tell me how much for each individual item? Also, were you trying to list the life fruit, or just mentioning that you have a lot?
Umm, I think you mentioned you wanted some life fruit? Or was that someone else? Anyway, I'm no great shakes at deciding. You can decide the pric and I will see if it's fair. Sound good?

Seems good to me, but for now I think you might want to visit another shop for the reasons stated in the OP. If you don't though, you can take advantage of the sales ;)

LAUNCH SALE (25% off) ENDING IN THREE DAYS. ALL ORDERS PLACED BEFORE THEN WILL HAVE THE DISCOUNT APPLIED.

Last edited:
@_firephoenix_ Ok. Going for about 10 stacks. Is that OK?

Also, place HARDMODE orders NOW, as after I get the stupid guide to respawn, I'm going to go kill the WoF.

EDIT: I thought a stack was 99, not 999. Will 1000 ore be enough?

Last edited:
I am looking for two Sandstorms in a bottle, one Blizzard in a bottle and 3 balloons. Let me know if you can help me with that

Back
Top Bottom