Weapons & Equip terror blade, evil alternate to the terra blade

skyblade57

Skeletron Prime
so, I've had this idea for a long time, and well, I felt now was the time to show my idea.

terror blade
a purple and red sword with a rotten green hilt.
100 damage
knockback: 7.5
velocity: cursed: 10, ichor, 7, miasma, 13
use time: 18
special: every other shot fires one of two shots; an ichor shot or a cursed flames shot (if cognation one of 3 the third inflicting miasma)
crafting: true nights edge + true crimson nights edge (whatever that may be) and possibly the true cognation sword (I forget the name)

hope you enjoy!

... I can't really support this idea mainly for several reasons
First it opposes what the terra blade stands for. The Terrablade is a weapon representing obtaining power by fusing two polar opposites see (tvtropes/YinYangBomb) making an evil weapon to counterpart an evil weapon just seems strange to me as it would be effectively combining evil with evil for more evil which seems weird to me.

Secondly it would require these alternate swords to exist(currently none of these other weapons exist)... Generally I do not support suggestions that rely on other suggestions as it is unlikely for any given suggestion to get into the game(plus Tobbvalds Ria suggestion already incorporates all of the proposed alt biome swords)

Back
Top Bottom