Terrys Pixel Creations

Terry

Skeletron Prime
Greetings Terrarians, I am a Terraria builder who enjoys to create many things such as Pixel Art and other builds. I am here to present many creations i have constructed in the past, present, and other things that i will construct in the future!
I will make creations i present available for download that you can implement into your world or server, if you wish.
I will also be happy to take any build requests if you wish to have something built, and will try to get them done as quick as possible with the time i have available each day.
Some of the builds i post will be in TEdit, which does unfortunately not show paint.
NOTE: Some builds are quite large, if you would like them to be smaller, feel free to ask as i will make them smaller to your liking. :)

Here are some Images of my Creations

Naruto Kurama Link Mode:
Kurama_Link_Mode.png

Download currently unavailable due to it as being still a WIP.

Susano'o 3-Step Image Design:
Susano'o_Trio.png

Custom Heartless Emblem:
Heartless_Emblem.png

Metal Sonic and Neo Metal Sonic:
Metal_Sonic_Duo.png

Chakra Mode and Kurama Link Naruto:
Naruto_Duo.png

Megaman Zero:
Megaman_Zero.png

Fluttershy:
Fluttershy.png

Attachments

• Susano'oTrio.zip
    80.4 KB · Views: 226
  • HeartlessEmblem.zip
    17 KB · Views: 232
  • MetalSonicDuo.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 223
  • NarutoDuo.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 250
  • MegamanZero.zip
    831 bytes · Views: 219
  • Fluttershy.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 215
Made this for Jewsus' birthday! Happy birthday man! :D

I am not going to lie I cried when I saw this. Thank you so much for the present Terry better than anything I could of asked for and so very sweet of you :D
I still cant stop the waterworks lol I'm not sad just looking at this makes me cry because its such a beautiful and thoughtful gift!

And if you would like the Megaman then here it is!

Attachments

• MegamanChibi.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 247
Yes, I have found thy Terry. Nice job on these builds, glad to see you on the forums.

tears grew in my eyes when i saw that beautious heatless symbol, be coo, if you could try your hand at a nobody symbol

Back
Top Bottom