Items Tesla items

What do you think about this idea?

• Bad idea, you wasted your 40 minutes of your life making this thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vrtyui

Skeletron Prime
Tesla_Turret.pngI think you know what is this toy used in martian madness. His debuff makes your character to die faster than you expected.
Terrarians ! I have a idea...
Imagine this debuff applied on Enemies ( PVP and PVE ) but if you want to apply this debuff on enemies you must make items from an unique material.
You can make from it flasks , bullets, EMP grenades and ROCKETS
The main material of making them is named TESLA BATTERY ( i hope this is a good name)
Untitled.png - This is the tesla Battery ( i am bad at drawing i hope the devs will improve the sprites)
1 battery has a 20% drop chance from every martian madness enemy!

Empty_Bullet.png 1st item : Tesla bullet
Crafting materials : 50 Empty bullets and 1 Tesla battery
50% chance to apply the debuff per shoot.
15 bullet damage

Flask_of tesla.png 2nd item: Flask of Tesla
Crafting Materials: 1 Bottled water and 1 tesla battery
Gives that 15 minutes buff for melee weapons but with tesla debuff

Grenade.png 3rd item:
EMP grenade
Crafting materials : 1 tesla battery and 1 grenade
No knockback, 0% critical chance
0 Damage to alive/undead monsters
500 Damage to mechanical monster/bosses
This item can damage only mechanical enemies and reduces their defence with 20% , attack damage reduced with 30%, movement speed reduced with 25% and of course they will have the tesla debuff. It is very good at mecha mayhem. It has a second power, it can disable every item what is connected with wires for 10 minutes .
Example -
1-You throw a grenade near a dart trap
2-The grenade explodes
3-You step on pressure plate which is connected with the dart trap
4- Nothing will happen

Rocket_III.png 4th item:
EMP Rocket:
Sold by Cyborg after defeating martian madness for 20 silver coins
It has the same effect like EMP grenade

I hope you like my idea! Sorry for my grammar mistakes, i am not english...
#peace

I was thinking about a magic tesla weapon , but i have no ideas :\

I have a Idea for a Magic Weapon, something like "Tesla Raygloves" i maked this sprite: tesla raygloves.png
Obiusly, is crafted with: Tesla battery, some silly stuff, and a Item called "Mechanical Glove"
latest

Also, i think in a X-Ray armor, that gives you Inmunity to Knockback when have the complete armor, and +26% Magic damage, divided in:
-X-Ray Visor, (12 defense)
-X-Ray MetaBreatsplate, (14 defense)
- and X-Ray Leggins, (6 defense).
The armor will be crafted with Ruby, Tesla Battery, and Platinum...

Anyway, I believe Tesla items r a very good idea, Great Job!!!

I'm not a fan of this suggestion in general, but I've seen worse, so.

Tez1.png
Battery
Tez5.png
Boolet
Tez2.png
Flask
Tez3.png
Grenade
Tez4.png
Rocket

Also, just so you know, the EMP stuff is completely useless. By the time you've beaten Martians, MechaM is easy as cake. Also, going through and deciding which enemies count as mechanical and coding that in would be a hassle. Just have it affect everything.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of this suggestion in general, but I've seen worse, so.

View attachment 89479 Battery
View attachment 89483 Boolet
View attachment 89480 Flask
View attachment 89481 Grenade
View attachment 89482 Rocket

Also, just so you know, the EMP stuff is completely useless. By the time you've beaten Martians, MechaM is easy as cake. Also, going through and deciding which enemies count as mechanical and coding that in would be a hassle. Just have it affect everything.

Your sprites looks awesome !

I am horrible at drawing , i made the sprites in paint ;-;

I have a Idea for a Magic Weapon, something like "Tesla Raygloves" i maked this sprite: View attachment 89467
Obiusly, is crafted with: Tesla battery, some silly stuff, and a Item called "Mechanical Glove"
latest

Also, i think in a X-Ray armor, that gives you Inmunity to Knockback when have the complete armor, and +26% Magic damage, divided in:
-X-Ray Visor, (12 defense)
-X-Ray MetaBreatsplate, (14 defense)
- and X-Ray Leggins, (6 defense).
The armor will be crafted with Ruby, Tesla Battery, and Platinum...

Anyway, I believe Tesla items r a very good idea, Great Job!!!

Your idea about Tesla Raygloves is good, but i don't know any accesory to be used for crafting a weapon

The defense of the armor is little for a Post-Golem armor, you have no chance against moon lord with this defense, but it sounds cool!

Your sprites looks awesome !

Your idea about Tesla Raygloves is good, but i don't know any accesory to be used for crafting a weapon

The defense of the armor is little for a Post-Golem armor, you have no chance against moon lord with this defense, but it sounds cool!

Thanks!
terraria_purpbat.gif

For crafting the Raygloves I think in something like Nebula Fragments, or Fairy Dust...

About the armor, nothing to say, SUCKS. It will be better if reduces Mana usage on 15% with complete set, because the defense is Good for a mage armor, just compare it with the Nebula Set :p

Finally, i was bored so i make my first Terraria Sprint:
Look the X-Ray Tesla Armor:
Tesla armor.png
Tesla armor.png
Tesla armor.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom