Short Story That Guide ...

Dexterdude

Eye of Cthulhu
THAT GUIDE - A RAGE STORY

I remember that one day , the first of many , the day I invited a friend of mine to play some co-op terraria on the ps3 , at the time I was not very experienced with this game , we made a new world and new characters , I started making a terrible "house" while my friend was slaying slimes and collecting wood . Well , the house was "finished" , at least it was a shelter ... We survived that night and the next day we made some weapons and some torches and went to the crimson , after many attempts we had a good amount of shadewood . It was night again and the guide was outside , me and my friend went inside and after a while the guide came inside too , but he was not alone , no , he brought company with him , SIX ZOMBIES , he brought six zombies in the house , they caught us by surprise , me and my friend died ... ok , our characters were not hardcore . Why ? Why does the guide have to enter a house , open the door and then leave from the other door !? HE OPENS BOTH DOORS JUST TO QUIT THE HOUSE AND LEAVES BOTH DOORS OPEN ! Ahhhh... It happens almost every night , the guide opens the door , lets all the monsters in and then leaves from the other door ! And then he says YOU SHOULD STAY INDOORS AT NIGHT , IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO BE WARDING AROUND IN THE DARK , I stay indoors , he is the one who goes outside to play tag with zombies ! (True story )

Advice : When you make a tower for your NPCs , don't let the guide be at the ground floor ...Or any NPC ...

Last edited:
Am i seriously the only person who had this happen to them ?
No.
Happens to me all the time.
(FLASHBACK!)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guide, get in he-AAAAAAAAAA
You were slain....
dropped 52 fricking gold
I had 6 Defense at that time. Luckily I was a ranger.

Back
Top Bottom