Short Story The Adventure of Bulge (Fictional Story)

a light switch

Terrarian
Bulge was again, talking to the Guide in town.
"You want to explore the caves, you sure?" Bulge agreed to the Guide's other. "Why would he be asking?" Bulge thought. "After all, I'm a green slime, my yellow and red friends ain't 'urt me."
The guide found the cave, but bulge refused to enter the caverns. Jake the Guide just kept on going. Eventually, Bulge just gave in and entered the caverns. "What's this, a house?" Bulge thought as he entered the old shaft. "Extractinator... put stuff in?" Bulge was going crazy with these thoughts that he tried putting himself in the Extractinator. Chemicals and drills punctured the slime, as Bulge tried to escape. The end result was a mutation which appeared to be a giant sludgy thing. No more was he Bulge, he was Sludge. Bulge kept the new name Sludge and tried again. Sludge avoided all the drills, but the chemicals still sprayed. Now he was Toxic Sludge, and grew a radioactive mouth. It is said that Toxic Sludge proceeds to infect his yellow and red friends, but all of them are now wary of the caverns.

Back
Top Bottom