• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

WIP The Astar

butterflypixie

The Destroyer
I know I really shouldn't leave this idea unfinished but for now I felt I must post what ive got so far (which really isnt much) due to my internet problems it may not be finished for a while, anywho

The Astar (alternate hallow)

the astar is a biome with a pallet of mainly blues purples and pinks it is an alternate hallow for crimson worlds enemies loot and materials are based mostly on space and or stars

upload_2019-6-30_12-44-18.png
so far I have the tree grass and pixie alt

sparkle tree-
drops sparkle wood and acorns

astar grass-
spreads across dirt and converts normal grass
moonglow, wild astar grass, and flowers will grow atop astar grass blocks
vines will also grow underneath astar grass blocks

astrifly-
enemy:
damage 60/120
max health 160/320
def 20
kb resist 60%

inflicts debuff silenced
inflicts debuff slowed

drops
coins 3silver 60copper
1-3 astral dust
fast clock
megaphone
spirit corn(mount item for the spirit bull my idea for the alt unicorn)

all I have so far I will attempt to post more as soon as I can but I don't know when that will be feedback is appreciated but might not be noticed until later on thanks:happy:

ThunderBear06

Skeletron
I appreciate the effort and work put into it. But terraria is not a alt game, by that I mean not everything needs an alt. Tho I love the idea it probably won't make it into the game. But you never know ;)
-EDIT-
by the way I love the astrifly sprite

butterflypixie

The Destroyer
AAGGGHHHE

I just wrote about 2 paRAghraphs of edit and AND IT DIDNT SAVE OR SOMETHING because now I have to leave and cant edit it again until I am back here which will be 2 weeks ughhhhhhhhh

Top Bottom