tModLoader The Attack Of Nature Mod (Insanely Heavy W.I.P)

So what do you think of the idea and mod so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedHensley

Terrarian
Hello Everyone!
First of all I want to thank YOU for clicking on this thread! It really means a lot!

So.. First of all I want to tell you what this mod is all about or well, is going to be about. While browsing through the forums I've found so many amazing mods created by some truly awesome people and well, One day I kinda decided I wanted to make a mod of my very own.. I have all these ideas for Terraria, but I wanted them to be in a giant pack that made sense and something that was different and unique.. Browsing through my old art and ideas.. I found an old fanmade ore/tier class armor and set called "Snivite" that was gotten from special types of trees that are grown.. I already really love plants and so on and so forth, and I decided.. Well?.. Why not make a gigantic mod about it? So what I hope to add is TONS AND TONS of Flora related items, weapons, monsters, NPCs, bosses, and I don't know about biomes, JUST yet, but it'll probably be in the late future of the mod! So far it's going to be me and only me working on this mod as I wish to work on it at my own pace.. I also want it to be based around Organic items as well, and having mob bits and pieces to be made into gear and armor and weaponry as well (Hooray for possible Eldritch looking stuff!). I plan for content of pre-hardmode, hardmode and post-hardmode. Though of course getting pre-hardmode out of the way first.. Then I'll go to Hardmode, then post-hardmode, and then I'll continue to add onto the mod from there and even take suggestions for the mod! I also hope on releasing a download link for when all of pre-hardmode content is done. (I don't want to just throw in tiny things here and there and give you all an incomplete buggy product.) Though of course I'll be sure to show you! Also I'm going to keep a few things secret as well while it's in it's early stages and release update info here and there and make various versions! Hope you guys stick around! Seeya around!

So far I have nothing really tangible to show right now.. Though I can tell you I am working on everything as we speak! I plan on learning how to code, and also sprite for Terraria as well! I guess I can share a few things I'm working on!

Gel Armor and Gear- Stats and Tier is unknown at this point, but crafting pieces may come from King Slime himself -May have a Pinky Varient
Snivite Armor and Gear- For now it's Pre-Hardmode.. But there might be an upgrade in the future.. Post Skeltron..
and last but not least- There's going to be brand new NPC moving on in who isn't human after post Skeletron..

I've got QUITE some boss concepts.
[doublepost=1505844246,1505844184][/doublepost]Terraria Boss Ideas

Mushroom Biome: Cursed Fungus.

25000 hp

Summoned similarly to Plantera, There is an abnormally large mushroom in the biome. Break it and you will summon the cursed fungus.

Boss Appearance: Large mushroom with a scary face, roots sticking out of ground. No direct attacks, summons minions. Megaspore, homing, confuses player ,67 contact damage. Shrooman: looks like truffle, but has long arms to drag player towards it. 40 Melee damage.
[doublepost=1505844476][/doublepost]2nd form: it moves, a big black shape w/ writhing tentacles and many eyes. Drags player Towards itself, dealing massive contact damage. AI Similar to plantera
(No minions)

Drops: Shroom Staff: Summons Mushrooms to fight for you 67 Summon damage. Similar to deadly sphere, they rotate around.

Shroomlash Flail 106 damage, shoots spores. High Crit Chance, Slow Speed, Average Knockback.

Shroomington Rifle. Shoots glowing mushrooms ( Nausea effect five secs, screen wobbles and confused), Normal shrooms (healing), Vile Shrooms (toxic).

Tripray shoots a blue ray that Confuses and pierces enemies, dealing79 magic damage.

Souls of spite 17- 24

Hallow biome:pixie God Queen

Summoned by Royal Bell (1 pixie bell, 12 pixie dust, 4 unicorn horns at mythril/orichalum anvil)

Giant pixie with unicorn horn and crystal crown

17020 hp.

Will dash like queen bee but more freely, using more directions. Will occasionally drop Pixie dust to slow and hurt player. 22 hp in 4 seconds

Releases mega Gastropod the size of 4 npcs, shooting lasers that are wildly inaccurate, but deal big damage, 170 dmg.

Homing Pixies are missiles that home on you and give you the pixie dust effect for 10 secs. 57 dmg

Unibeam, similar to moon lord phantasm beam, deals 140 damage every 2 secs.

Drops:

Pixie Crown, summons 2 pixies at minimum to attack for you. 78 summon damage.

Explosive Pixie And Pixie cannon

Explosive Pixie does 45 damage, cannon does 87.

Pixie Powder. To make Pixie bullets.

Souls of Smite
[doublepost=1505845454,1505845433][/doublepost]*Pixie
[doublepost=1505845655][/doublepost]Do You Like It?:pumpking:

Given that the original thread creator hasn't been on in over a year and nothing seems to have progressed since the original post, I don't think there is any point in continuing discussion on it for the time being.

The thread will be locked for now. When/If the thread creator comes back, he can message us about reopening it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom