tModLoader The Blue Skies Mod

Should I give this mod a theme or keep I random

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkNinja7359

Terrarian
Well, there isn't much to say.
Welcome to this mods page.
It is my first mod that I have decided to release.
There will be TONS of updates and that's really all.
The last thing is that if you want to join the mod team just say so. I need coders more than anything But spriters are also accepted
I wanted to try to make a mod on my own and this is it :p.
One last last thing, this mod has no true theme and is very random adding items here
and there so with all of that said I hope you enjoy this mod :)

I'm not going to keep a spoiler because I'm just never going to be able to do the mod and the spoiler and keep up with all the changes in the mod.

Last edited:
And Please tell me if you think something should be changed (use cheat sheet to see everything all recipes and items) and if anyone will what should the dark bars be made of

If you won't have any spoilers, don't expect many downloads. Most people do not add mods to be surprised, and neither do they tend to install things without some indication of the quality they are getting. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but try to think of it like selling a product. Your job is to tell people why they want and or need it.

If you won't have any spoilers, don't expect many downloads. Most people do not add mods to be surprised, and neither do they tend to install things without some indication of the quality they are getting. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but try to think of it like selling a product. Your job is to tell people why they want and or need it.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom