NPCs & Enemies The Bone Serpent and Dungeon Slime banner should be reduced to 25 kills instead of 50

Grimalinde

Terrarian
In Terraria 1.4.4. they made a few great changes to the kill requirements to obtain certain banners. Rarer enemies like the Nymph, the Devourer and the Blood Moon fishing enemies now take around 10 to 25 kills to obtain their banners instead of 50. This is a great change as these banners used to be way too hard to obtain before.

However in my experience there are 2 enemies that still require way to much farming to obtain their banners: the Bone Serpent and the Dungeon Slime. Both of these enemies are fairly rare especially the Bone Serpent where they are not only uncommon but there can also be only 1 at the screen at the time.

It would be a great idea to adjust both enemies to needing 25 kills instead as this is much more reasonable for how uncommon they are.

I feel like if there becomes more enemies that have a different amount of banners than 50 then there should also be a banner progress bar on every enemy on the bestiary

Definitely not true. From my experience I can say they spawn approximately once 20-40 sec and are happy to harass a player in teams.
Really now. I have used journey mode with the 10 times spawn rates, and I have never seen more than 1 in a screen, so I don't think it is possible?

Back
Top Bottom