• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Butcher Sword

DrunkenCat

The Destroyer
Have you ever been struggling to defeat a boss for along time.Well worry no more!
-This mod add a sword that could kill any boss/non friendly NPCs in just a sec (its even work with most of Calamity Boss!)-

Note:this mod only took me 5 minutes to finish coding this mod, and yes it's open source

Known BUG : Sometimes not fully kill SC and Ceaseless Void

gif1.gif

gif2.gif

Credit Gameraiders101 for giving me this idea
blushiemagic and team for creating tmodloader
Relogic for creating Terraria

Attachments

Last edited:
except i did this first in IDGlib lol
ah yes, setting the enemy's hp to 1, classic, too bad it won't kill bosses like Mutant, where as mine can (well... not really, techically I just despawn the boss and call his Loot method)

However I'll award you points because atleast this HAS a custom sprite, mine is just the Terra Blade :p

Top Bottom