• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC The Christian Bible Texture Pack

Skelebros

Official Terrarian
Hello everyone this is my first post on the forums but I would like to say this first, I've loved this game for so long. I started on the Ps3 and ever since then I have played this game and I wanted to get in to making texture packs for a while, then I heard that terraria is officially adding texture pack support into the game so I knew I had to make one. In this pack it changes the Terraprisma into a Christian Bible and Cross.
unknown.png

Attachments

• CDR_Bible.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:

Skelebros

Official Terrarian
Also if you are wondering why I made it a Christian cross and bible, I'm in a discord and it's called the Christian Discord so I made a texture pack based off of it.

Light Machina

Official Terrarian
great! Now all it needs is a small bit of remastering and a texture change to the hollow armour to that of the crusaders!

Top Bottom